Please pray for ikillbabymama limps

Daps
how about you get a pair of tendons for your dilapidated knees you d1 flunky

fair enough, but What are you going to do with a pair of Geometry Degrees besides wear a mismatching suit, and have a whistle around your neck, as a local gym/algebra teacher in Long Island?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
fair enough, but What are you going to do with a pair of Geometry Degrees besides wear a mismatching suit, and have a whistle around your neck, as a local gym/algebra teacher in Long Island?

making money while you ice down your inflamed knee caps with pieces of frozen vegetables ...its good that you're stuck on house arrest cause your knees would burn you if you walked more than a block away from your ghetto apartment

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

NUPGZ.png

Daps
making money while you ice down your inflamed knee caps with pieces of frozen vegetables ...its good that you're stuck on house arrest cause your knees would burn you if you walked more than a block away from your ghetto apartment

Astaghfirullah

Thats funny because I left my house today to buy groceries whereas you were waist deep in sewage water during hurricane sandy, and couldnt feel it because you're a parapeligic with a cone strapped to your dome

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Astaghfirullah

Thats funny because I left my house today to buy groceries whereas you were waist deep in sewage water during hurricane sandy, and couldnt feel it because you're a parapeligic with a cone strapped to your dome

when them cops put you in handcuffs you'll bethe closest to a quadraplegic in the history of the coli
its bad enough you wont be able to walk in 2 years...but the crackas gon take away the free range of your oaf-like arms too? :unclephil:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Your credit card number should always be on your person. I keep mine in my cell phone. Use programs like OneNote or EverNote to save your information on your smartphone. Whenever I forget my wallet, I simply call in a food order to the restaurant of choice I want to eat at. They'll take your number over the phone, and you simply just need to walk in and pick it up. :jawalrus:

Lets think ahead friends.