Please help me purge my body of black self-hatred

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Unless your one of them light skinned Chris Brown looking dudes you're not going to get any decent looking white chicks .

All of the dark skinned dudes i see are usually with the bottom of the barrel white chicks .
2dln8s4.jpg

So might as well continue your fap sessions .

:russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
im lite skin...mixed @FireFall

:whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I know you're trollin' @Gator Reloaded, but, this reminds me of my youth.

I grew up watching Disney Channel and all those kids shows with white girls/women.

I loved the girl from the movie My Girl. My 5th grade crush was a white girl. That was after spending all my previous life, in the hood, goin' to black schools. I finally go to a mixed race school and that's the girl I was attracted to.

I remember crushing on the cop (Tia Carrera, I think) from Blank Check.

So, the media definitely has a big part, in it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I know you're trollin' @Gator Reloaded, but, this reminds me of my youth.

I grew up watching Disney Channel and all those kids shows with white girls/women.

I loved the girl from the movie My Girl. My 5th grade crush was a white girl. That was after spending all my previous life, in the hood, goin' to black schools. I finally go to a mixed race school and that's the girl I was attracted to.

I remember crushing on the cop (Tia Carrera, I think) from Blank Check.

So, the media definitely has a big part, in it.

I am serious breh. Its sad. Im more attracted to cactresses. I feel as though cactors are better looking than blacktors.

Bo homo but I sometimes wish I had the looks if some of these cactors bc I feel like thats what more bishes want. It is something that recently started happening.

Id bag so many bishes if I looked like tom hardy :ohlawd:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I am serious breh. Its sad. Im more attracted to cactresses. I feel as though cactors are better looking than blacktors.

Bo homo but I sometimes wish I had the looks if some of these cactors bc I feel like thats what more bishes want. It is something that recently started happening.
Sounds like lust, bro. :dry:

Stop watchin' so many movies and TV. Interact with women of all cultures. You'll learn to be more attracted to actual traits, not looks.
Id bag so many bishes if I looked like tom hardy

:hmm: That's a handsome man. :hmm:

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you based colonialism.

It's easy to buy into the lies if you're weak enough, and it sounds like you got suckered in hook, line and sinker. :stopitslime: :comeon:

:ufdup:

In the end, it all comes down to the individual. The rest of this shyt gets tossed to the bushes.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like lust, bro. :dry:

Stop watchin' so many movies and TV. Interact with women of all cultures. You'll learn to be more attracted to actual traits, not looks.

:hmm: That's a handsome man. :hmm:

youre right. Imma stop being so picky and shallow and get to know my bishes first.

Also...if only I was ryan gosling status :ohlawd: I could bag me a Jennifer Lawrence :noah:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Thank you based colonialism.

It's easy to buy into the lies if you're weak enough, and it sounds like you got suckered in hook, line and sinker. :stopitslime: :comeon:

:ufdup:

In the end, it all comes down to the individual. The rest of this shyt gets tossed to the bushes.

Elaborate and out this in laymans terms for a sleepy nikka playing mass effect 3

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:yeshrug: Not being black, I'm not sure how valuable my advice could be to you, but as a minority that's maligned with a lot of negative imagery (especially the men), I go with the mindset of seeing myself as a basic human being on a more scientific level. Then I take that and remind myself of all the things that make me a valuable person. My life experiences, my skills, my passions, my future career, everything about me. Science is a hell of a leveler when it comes to really defining a person's value and probably one of the best arguments against racism that there ever was, despite the pseudo-scientific postings you'll see on racist message boards.

:salute:

I don't see why you can't just desire gorgeous women, in general. I'm failing to understand the "either one or the other" mentality that goes on with this site & in the black community.

If you're attracted to black women, it's possible to be attracted to white women as well. If you're attracted to white women, it's possible to still be attracted to black women. If you're attracted to both, you can still love you some Latinas, Asians, Native Americans, and so on. At the end of the day, we're MEN. An attractive chick is an attractive chick.

I like quality p*ssy and I like quality pizza. Just because I like pepperoni, pineapples, and peppers. Do I order 3 separate pizzas with each individual topping or do I just get a pepperoni & pineapple pizza with peppers because I'm fukking boss and I do what the fukk I want? :mj:

Diversify your slices. fukk I look like isolating myself from willing vagina when there's enough shyt to worry about as a black man. Life expectancy's short & nikkas are trying to be dead and lonely going "Well, at least I kept it 100 & stuck to my race. Even though it didn't work out, I ain't no c00n, breh." :mjpls:

Unless your one of them light skinned Chris Brown looking dudes you're not going to get any decent looking white chicks .

All of the dark skinned dudes i see are usually with the bottom of the barrel white chicks .

:claydavis: Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. :usure: