Please help me purge my body of black self-hatred

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think the media and Hollywood has gotten to me. I look at cac celebrities as the prototype and superior beings when it comes to attraction and clothing. :noah:

I love my black people, but the media/Hollywood has brainwashed me to believe white is right :ohlawd:

And dont diss me, a lot of posters feel the same way :usure:

Dont make me name their names :mjpls:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
All you need to do is meet that one black woman who takes your breath away. :wow:

My last black women broke up with me and then got with another female scarred me for life :wow:

My pawg was great but I messed up :noah:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:yeshrug: Not being black, I'm not sure how valuable my advice could be to you, but as a minority that's maligned with a lot of negative imagery (especially the men), I go with the mindset of seeing myself as a basic human being on a more scientific level. Then I take that and remind myself of all the things that make me a valuable person. My life experiences, my skills, my passions, my future career, everything about me. Science is a hell of a leveler when it comes to really defining a person's value and probably one of the best arguments against racism that there ever was, despite the pseudo-scientific postings you'll see on racist message boards.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont make me name their names :mjpls:

81335324677572915261.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Don't say fukk black women. Say fukk that specific black woman who hurt you.

I know, I know...i grew up with ratchets....so I need to find middle ground. A good black woman...there are so many on this forum :noah:

None in real life :noah:

& dont get me started on the men

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Not being black, I'm not sure how valuable my advice could be to you, but as a minority that's maligned with a lot of negative imagery (especially the men), I go with the mindset of seeing myself as a basic human being on a more scientific level. Then I take that and remind myself of all the things that make me a valuable person. My life experiences, my skills, my passions, my future career, everything about me. Science is a hell of a leveler when it comes to really defining a person's value and probably one of the best arguments against racism that there ever was, despite the pseudo-scientific postings you'll see on racist message boards.

yall are accepted in every circle except the ratchet circles and can bag more races of hoes than us :noah:

and can dress more out of the box and look cool :noah:

and white bishes are so bad :ahh: