Please explain to me how you wash yourself without a towel

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
breh i aint gon lie to you at all i do that shyt when i go to the gym at night... i'd never do it any other time, but if i'm done with everything imma do for the day and i'm goin straight to the house to eat and sleep after :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Anyone ever ran out of toilet paper and used their hand then washed it off in shower

Happened to me once :sadbron:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
breh i aint gon lie to you at all i do that shyt when i go to the gym at night... i'd never do it any other time, but if i'm done with everything imma do for the day and i'm goin straight to the house to eat and sleep after :manny:

my gym usually have towels and i wash with those

washing with no rag/towel ain't ordinary bruh

i need to get in between my ass and the gooch area. that post-workout high can lead to some interesting situations :mjpls:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Got the raw bar of soap in their butt crack :scusthov:

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-425442148-1228492125.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Scrub with your bare hands but I usually only shower 2 or 3 times a week. I might not get all the dirt off my skin Im sure i get some of it. I probably do smell bad sometimes, when i sweat my balls and grundle get real stinky. I try not to go too close to anyone when Im wearing basketball shorts

:what:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
my gym usually have towels and i wash with those

washing with no rag/towel ain't ordinary bruh

i need to get in between my ass and the gooch area. that post-workout high can lead to some interesting situations :mjpls:

i take a mini towel and a regular towel when i come in but the mini towel is for while i'm workin out. i aint big but i sweat hard den a muhfukka. and i aint satisfied unless i leave with my shirt drenched. maybe i'll start usin it for washin but i never bring soap and the gym i go to use some shyt that turn to foam when yo press it. kinda renders the towels irrelevant :shaq2: and if we really bein honest you could say usin them towels to wash off is just as nasty as goin without :mjpls:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I sometimes go an entire week without showering. You should seriously try it. It's better for your skin. Plus, when you take that break through shower, you feel fresh as hell :ahh:

The freshness is amplified because you're not used to it all the time. You can't spoil yourselves brehs :youngsabo: