Please Don't Have Anymore Kids

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust::scust::scust:

When I say something like "Single mother's had their chance" this is the poster child for that. At a certain point if you haven't been committed to by what appears to be a decent man, stop making kids. She might be an objectively fine mother but I am 110% sure those kids wish they had their fathers and we can be sure sacrifices have to be made to feed them all.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Willingly bring black souls into this world knowing you would never want your children to be exactly like their fathers Brehettes.
:francis:
We have to vet better both men and women. If you dont want your daughters to be like their mother, she doesn’t deserve you seed Brehs. You are who you smash.
:yeshrug:
She smashed a 69+ year old. She either freaky or he rich/sponsor. Knock down men named blue Brehettes and leave your children with no father.
blue-dies.gif

:mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Sometimes I be thinking brehs go a lil too hard on women for laying who they lay with, but this is evidence right here that women gotta choose better.

I don't know this woman's life, but once you have one and they wasn't shyt you gotta close your legs up or stop letting every breh run up in you raw at least...Tf...I know a few folks with 3+ kids and 3 baby daddy's, but 5...? She lost this game called Life.

Same smoke for dudes too, you shouldn't have a gang of kids with multiple BM's. You never going to be an impactful presence to them kids. The dudes be even worse then women. I got a friend and a cousin with about 6-7 BM's each.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
In her defense, she said the oldest kid's dad was her first love so she was probably young, didn't know dude was a fudge packer. I don't know if you can blame the first two on her, because #2 had the horse kick him...

But once you get to your third? It's either you know better and do better, or you really are just reckless...

This same thing applies to men too. And childless brothers on here love to throw in their two cents but you can get a pass, having multiple parents of your kids doesn't mean you're necessarily a fukk up. But if it ain't right with #3, it's that 3 strikes thing...

I'm bout to send this to my youngest kids' mom and have her do one because she on baby daddy #3 now (I'm #2) and reportedly it ain't looking good 🤣 😂

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
In her defense, she said the oldest kid's dad was her first love so she was probably young, didn't know dude was a fudge packer. I don't know if you can blame the first two on her, because #2 had the horse kick him...

But once you get to your third? It's either you know better and do better, or you really are just reckless...

This same thing applies to men too. And childless brothers on here love to throw in their two cents but you can get a pass, having multiple parents of your kids doesn't mean you're necessarily a fukk up. But if it ain't right with #3, it's that 3 strikes thing...

I'm bout to send this to my youngest kids' mom and have her do one because she on baby daddy #3 now (I'm #2) and reportedly it ain't looking good 🤣 😂
Lol, you are a far more generous man than I am. She should have learned after her first. Once she has two by two different men, she has already demonstrated to me that the first one was not a mistake, but a choice .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lol, you are a far more generous man than I am. She should have learned after her first. Once she has two by two different men, she has already demonstrated to me that the first one was not a mistake, but a choice .
This is fair. I think I try to understand that there are situations like, you may not have known your first was gay and then your second unexpectedly died. I do think you have to be cautious with who you're having kids with for sure, but it's possible to have situations that weren't entirely in her control. In this woman's case, the man being gay and the other guy dying, those aren't her fault....

100% though, it doesn't take 5 baby daddies to realize you should stop having kids!

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is fair. I think I try to understand that there are situations like, you may not have known your first was gay and then your second unexpectedly died. I do think you have to be cautious with who you're having kids with for sure, but it's possible to have situations that weren't entirely in her control. In this woman's case, the man being gay and the other guy dying, those aren't her fault....

100% though, it doesn't take 5 baby daddies to realize you should stop having kids!
I think sometimes the old ways were in place for a reason. Child rearing being one case where the old ideas, marry before you carry, would help mitigate many of these problems. My wife and I are old school though, so that is what we did. It has worked out very well for us, and the stats actually support this having a significantly increased chance of creating better outcomes for children than single parenthood does.