Please advise: I'm relocating to DALLAS, HTOWN or ATL this year.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
300 aint no crackhouse..

the mexicans squat on vacant homes..taken advantage of the adverse possession law hardly anybody knows about...cept banks n realtors...

dude in flower mound did it last yr..but cac in the neighborhodd got jealous...

but they do their research on alot of vacant homes ..majority of em were once owned by now defunct banks..they go in pay the fees...sit out the time..

fix em up...put em back on the market...houses be all in the green sheets...posted up in restaurants etc..

tombout 250,000- n up kind of houses..hell i only pay 550 in one of the better places in houston kingwood..4bed 3.5 baths

u can eat lovely in texas..jus off that unknown law alone..

summer is hot as shyt...but thank god 4 reliant..

houston bein the fattest...dont matter..aint like u gotta get fat when u come..plenty of gyms n trainers..

the mixing of races...its 11 colleges in the city..all of em diverse..n ppl all over the world attend em..

it aint a racist city like the one thats a hr away called vidor..nobody care what u r really in houston..

u wanna road trip dallas is 4hrs to the north..n u always got the boot next door

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
houston and dallas are virtually the same city with a few exceptions with the weather (houston more humid, dallas more dry heat), houston's economy is based more on the energy sector while dallas is a more services/tech based economy and a lot of company headquarters are located here, a lot of southeast asians/nigerians in houston while dallas has a lot more indians/persians/east africans.

the hoes, entertainment, crime, affordability, schools are virtually all the same.

you're making a winning decision moving to either city. just make sure you get a nice spot seperated from all the fukkery that goes down in certain parts.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
houston and dallas are virtually the same city with a few exceptions with the weather (houston more humid, dallas more dry heat), houston's economy is based more on the energy sector while dallas is a more services/tech based economy and a lot of company headquarters are located here, a lot of southeast asians/nigerians in houston while dallas has a lot more indians/persians/east africans.

the hoes, entertainment, crime, affordability, schools are virtually all the same.

you're making a winning decision moving to either city. just make sure you get a nice spot seperated from all the fukkery that goes down in certain parts.

I'm more familar with Houston, I have a lot of family there, but most of them live in the hood (3rd ward) and I know I'd have to go there and them come over and ask for sh:t.

I've never been to Dallas, I trying to go check it out next month.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Man there's plenty of spots to checkout around the downtown/peachtree area.. I know for a fact they got highrise condo's going for 150k... don't listen to these dumb nikkaz who probably think the entire population stay off i285..

Matter of fact try to get your hands on an apartment book