Playstation State of Play returns tomorrow! | September 24, 2024 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET (30+ Minutes Long)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
From the snitch on Twitter. Spoiling because he usually gets stuff right

Edit: Apparently itā€™s ā€œspeculationā€. Guess weā€™ll see

edit2: yea false alarm.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
everything on there is a banger which means it's cap. should've thrown the patrick star game on there and a random free to play. plus I would think until dawn shows up

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will give this absolutely no excitement, SOPā€™s are absolute ass unless itā€™s soley based on an upcoming anticipated release which they normally announce before itā€™s out

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
CapGOAT saving that show tbh.

everything on there is a banger which means it's cap. should've thrown the patrick star game on there and a random free to play. plus I would think until dawn shows up

Yea my bad. He just speculating smh.

Apparently itā€™s not even the same guy as before. Guess I can un follow.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Iā€™ll be equally as pissed if that leaked list above is genuine and we genuinely get a fukking RE0 remake reveal before CV Remake

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Totoki got his work cut out for him. Here's hoping he got them Kaz balls to right the ship. And if you're gonna re-master, remaster the greats from the PS3 era.

Or even PS2. Because a remaster/remake of Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy would be fukking INCREDIBLE. :ufdup:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never forgive Sony for canceling Factions 2. They should have put that money they used for Concord towards Factions :francis:
But if it was genuinly a Choice between releasing Factions and ND essentially becoming a live service developer or keeping current ND Iā€™ll take ND making their narrative one player games and factions 2 never seeing the light of day any day

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's what we'll most likely get:

Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered
Days Gone Remastered
TLOU Part 2 Remastered, Part1 Remake(remake of the first half of the game)
Ghosts Of Tsushima: Director's Cut Remake
Lego Horizon
Astro Bot: Definitive Edition for PS5 Pro only

Sony 30th year anniversary PS5 cable to be sold separately for $70.00

9 Minute Mark Cerny PS5 Pro presentation remastered in 8K with an extra 30 seconds showing improvements on PS1 classics.

Concord Revival(Remastered modes coming for only $29.99, a $10 savings from original launch price)

Naughty Dog's TLOU HBO Series coming to PS Plus for free
Stray remastered
Knack 2 Remake
PS3 XMB remastered for PS5
Wolverine 2025 release date announcement coming day 1 on PC and Xbox(20 threads made 20 minutes after presentation alone on this). Sony CEO Kenchiro apologizes for betrayal of long time fans, says they were in shambles after being exposed by Meachthemonster on a popular sub forum.

Final Game:
Horizon Forbidden West Remastered

Last edited: