Duckburg, NY

elden-ring-shadow-of-the-erdtree-file-1069694f43.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Have had mine for about 2 weeks now. It does what I wanted it to do quite well. I’d been using my laptop for remote play and while it worked well it was just a bit cumbersome. I have a 5 mo and something more portable within the house was necessary. I love it tbh. Been playing mostly BG3 on it but also have been playing some Tales and the Uncharted trilogy.

If this is something you’re on the fence about or that you think would fit your lifestyle, and you’ve already tested remote play on your network and it works well, I think this is an easy purchase.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
walmart is restocking, at retail every few hours. and making folks sign in to grab it

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
@Why-Fi these prices at Wal-Mart over $200 price that near $300 or more than $300 :what:
im sorry. what you should do is set up an alert for them at nowinstock.net

when you get the alert, go. if you miss it, youll see a scalpers price. just go on the next alert you will def catch it

i got 5 alerts today, i followed 2, and if i was buying i would have caught it twice

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yo did anyone figure out a work around on how to jump on hotel WiFi that would require a browser?

I’m going on vacation next month

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo did anyone figure out a work around on how to jump on hotel WiFi that would require a browser?

I’m going on vacation next month
Solutions from reddit were to take a mini travel router with you, create a hotspot from your phone , call the hotel's tech support, or you can also manually set the MAC address of your phone to your Portal's MAC address.

It's a real mess

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Solutions from reddit were to take a mini travel router with you, create a hotspot from your phone , call the hotel's tech support, or you can also manually set the MAC address of your phone to your Portal's MAC address.

It's a real mess
lol I’m not doing all that on vacation…. I will just bring my switch lol

Last edited: