Playstation Portal Official Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

:damn:
If this doesn't get my PSN account banned :banderas:

But meh either way I got a switch that can play PSP games already
got a hacked ps vita got a hacked psp that its still kicking.
So if its too crazy I won't be doing it.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Sony slacking on purpose :heh:
I actually find myself playiing my games more with this shyt... my ps5 was chilling...once in a while...ill fire it up..but with the portal... i stay on the portal...such a great execution .. i haven't played tekken 8 yet on it.... i wonder how this shyt is...anyone played it on this joint yet?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually find myself playiing my games more with this shyt... my ps5 was chilling...once in a while...ill fire it up..but with the portal... i stay on the portal...such a great execution .. i haven't played tekken 8 yet on it.... i wonder how this shyt is...anyone played it on this joint yet?

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Remote play on this for Tekken is cool if you want to just practice combos on the go or run though the story mode, customize your characters and any of the other single player options. I'd never recommend remote play of any kind for competitive online at all.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Just got mine today.

Last week I just happen to look on the PlayStation store and it was available. I was like fukk it.

This works way better than remote play on my iPad and MacBook. :leon:

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Do you have to do the port forwarding thing to play on a different network when you’re not at home?

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really considering getting a Portal because I’ve seen articles about MAC address spoofing for public WiFi. I travel a lot for work and if I can use it on hotel WiFi networks, it’s worth it for me.

The thing is, I’m testing my network now and I’m able to use PS Remote Play sometimes. My condo is pretty big and the network was setup with security cameras and such that it’s not a simple router. Each of the 4 bedrooms, living room, and media room have LAN ports, some with WiFi extenders connected to them. The PS5 is connected via Ethernet in the media room to an extender. I’m able to connect to PS Remote Play in the media room over WiFi, but not consistently in the living room or my bedroom which is on the opposite end of my condo. I am getting the 8801330d error a lot and am only able to get around that by using a VPN. Should I expect the Portal to have the same issues? Any advice here?

Last edited: