PlayStation Now Is Getting PS4 Games

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
It's most likely not going to be the newest games released for obvious reasons, but a feature like this can be cool. Long as it keeps my saves and I can go to and back my PS4, then that's pretty cool. But I'd rather play my PS4 games on my PS4, since that's what I bought it for, though I could see myself using this probably in certain circumstances.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 games on pc?

No need to buy a PlayStation anymore.:mjlol:

Told y'all this was coming almost 3 years ago, and y'all didn't want to believe me :sas2:
i mean, if you wanna wait years to play the game through lower quality streaming

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If they were, they would have sold and gotten sequels :umad:
2up5tg2.jpg
Like Driveclub :hula: Socom :hula: Twisted metal :hula: Lil big floppage :hula:

And it's funny how you dudes forget to mention how the majority of AAA titles don't work online at first? Halo MCC works flawlessly after 3mnths, but LBP took over a year to work, they canned mgs4 online because of it, cod was hack nation, ditto with Nathan, UC4 is like jack black's King Kong.. but since it did well in box office it's a good movie if we use sony fanboy logic, ice ice baby sold too :ufdup:

FACT: XBOX HAS THE BETTER GAMES!!!

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Driveclub :hula: Socom :hula: Twisted metal :hula: Lil big floppage :hula:

And it's funny how you dudes forget to mention how the majority of AAA titles don't work online at first? Halo MCC works flawlessly after 3mnths, but LBP took over a year to work, they canned mgs4 online because of it, cod was hack nation, ditto with Nathan, UC4 is like jack black's King Kong.. but since it did well in box office it's a good movie if we use sony fanboy logic, ice ice baby sold too :ufdup:

FACT: XBOX HAS THE BETTER GAMES!!!

I got both. What game does the Xbox have that's better than Bloodborne, Horizon: Dawn, Ni-oh, Yakuza O, Nier: Automata, or the like?

And I love Sunset Overdrive, Halo: MCC, and GOW4 (SO is one of the best superhero games ever too).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony recently made the controversial move of announcing PS4 titles will be joining PS NOW later this year. The first move would be a closed beta, which has now started. Thanks to YouTube user King Thrash Gaming, we know now the first round of exclusives arriving on the service.

The list as follows:

• Killzone Shadowfall
  • Entwined
  • Hohokum
  • Helldivers
  • Escape Plan
  • Knack
  • Counterspy
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • Resogun
  • Doki Doki Universe
  • Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
  • Sound Shapes
  • Super Stardust Ultra
  • Hardware Rivals
BREAKING: Here’s the first round of PS4 Exclusives on PS NOW

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony recently made the controversial move of announcing PS4 titles will be joining PS NOW later this year. The first move would be a closed beta, which has now started. Thanks to YouTube user King Thrash Gaming, we know now the first round of exclusives arriving on the service.

The list as follows:

• Killzone Shadowfall
  • Entwined
  • Hohokum
  • Helldivers
  • Escape Plan
  • Knack
  • Counterspy
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • Resogun
  • Doki Doki Universe
  • Sound Shapes
  • Super Stardust Ultra
  • Hardware Rivals

Meh, I'd rather play PS4 games on PS4. I'm sure they gonna put old ass games on there like KZ:SF, Knack, Shadows of Mordor etc.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

The list as follows:

• Killzone Shadowfall
  • Entwined
  • Hohokum
  • Helldivers
  • Escape Plan
  • Knack
  • Counterspy
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • Resogun
  • Doki Doki Universe
  • Sound Shapes
  • Super Stardust Ultra
  • Hardware Rivals

Such awesome games:troll:

llt23

All Star
Daps
PS Now is absolute trash. Just try the free trial and see for yourself. The input delay you get is unreal. I thought It would be ok playing some single player games....but no. I tried Last of Us and a Dead Rising and they felt unplayable on that shyt.