Playstation needs to bring back what franchise in 2023?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
This thread tells me everything I already knew.

People don't actually what games are from Sony and PlayStation studios.

Sony built it's brand off 3rd parties that even in 2023 people still associate with PlayStation
So do exclusives not count in your eyes? Like inFAMOUS, Spider-Man and Killzone aren't Sony/PS games? What are you counting? And be specific.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So do exclusives not count in your eyes? Like inFAMOUS, Spider-Man and Killzone aren't Sony/PS games? What are you counting? And be specific.

He’s counting the handful of post that don’t mention resistance, infamous, Warhawk, killzone, socom, etc.

His mind automatically blocks out anythng that contradicts his Stanley worldview

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
No idea why they didn't at least remaster Warhawk.
Not sure why Heavenly Sword was a one and done either.
Killzone
Resistance

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I feel like Killzone with a good direction isn't a bad idea, especially with Battlefield near dead.

They should make a free to play multiplayer only Killzone game with a focus on large scale battles with class based gameplay.

I been saying Ratchet & Clank could easily have a battle royale multiplayer shooter added to it with some of the worlds/maps it got

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I would like Resistance. I necer played them cause i wasnt really into shooters in the ps3 era. So a remaster collection and a new game would be dope.

Of course Bloodborne. :dead: