PlayStation Experience 2017 (December 8th at 11:00PM EST - December 10th)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple thoughts from this:

- overall the shyt was fun....drinking and playing video games, such a good time.....

- it was more organized than the vegas one....but some of that organization cut down on chances you got to play some of the games....i say that cause for some of the games you had to use the app to rsvp a time to play the demo....and in all cases, as soon as you could rsvp, those times were full in the first 30 secs...while you might have gotten in during the non rsvp times, that was tough, so you might not have got to play some games.....i was lucky and got to get in for some of the games without rsvping....

- speaking of which: detroit was one of those i got in for and that game is fukking amazing....that is easily in the running for game of the year next year....the demo we played, i saw 5 different ways it ended....and there was a shyt load more ways it could have ended...i cant wait to play the full game.....

- some of the heavy hitters people wanted to play werent there like gow, spidey, lou2, days gone, etc.....they had exhibits but we didnt get to play the games....it felt like there were less big games there, and the focus was more on vr and indie type games....which they got people to try by making quests and cards you could collect at their stations to try them out....

- speaking of vr: how well it did surprised the shyt out of them, and now they are all in on it....they were pushing that shyt hard...they got some games coming for it that are def worth trying....especially this game called the inpatient...they let us demo it by having us sit in wheel chairs and being wheeled into a doctor type exhibit....another game that is gonna be a hit that will surprise people: the game about the 2 dolphins....i can see people getting that game, getting high/drunk, and just getting lost in it lol....

- during the presentation/montage, there werent many surprises, but they did show glimpses of red dead 2 and hinted at bloodborne 2....

- no one knows what death stranding is about lol....players, other devs, etc., no one.....when mark asked kojima what it was about, he gave some answer that had nothing to do with the question, so mark asked him again like 'yea, that's interesting..so what is death stranding about?' lol.....but he then said he's played it a good amount of time, and that after about 4 hours, you understand what it's about....we'll be seeing trailers about that game until 2020 at least, and probably wont get to play it till ps5 lol....

- mm changed dreams up a lot and actually made it more game like....now it seems more like a natural progression from lbp instead of whatever the fukk it was when they first showed it...it is interesting that everything they showed about the game was created from shyt in the game....

- capcom cup was cool....menard was a crowd fav for some reason....it was a trip how they kept trying to push this humble angle on for him, but all his actions were showing he was the opposite of that lol.......when they showed the 30th anniversary sf game trailer, that got the crowd excited like hell.....

- they had a watcher walking around...cool as fukk.....