PlayStation Executive caught tryna lure Young Boy into home UPDATE: Fired

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Thats his date night shirt
None of this shyt should be funny to me, especially as a parent. But it's just so bizarre :gucci:. My man was on a dating app trying to solicit adolescent peen. As a senior executive at one of the world's largest companies. Minimum 6 figure salary with glorious stock options. In a company branded t-shirt no less. How brazen can you fukking be?? I'm not even sure I agree with this vigilante twitter shyt but what other options do you leave folks if this is how stupid you wanna be. People will rightfully try to kill you over their kids. I don't get it.

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
All I know is buddy better stay with it, this dude probably got some connections given his position a lot of pedophiles in high places.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He's gonna make a post on Social media coming out as Gay and give a sob story about how he's been struggling with his homosexuality his whole life and ask that everyone forgive him and respect his privacy...

then victims and witnesses r gonna end up committing suicide...overdosing..getting into car crashes....same ole
:francis:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1102267151.jpg

Slogan is demonic in hindsight.:huhldup:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Talk all the shyt you want about them, but weird shyt like this would NEEEVER happen with Nintendo.

:stopitslime:
it wasn't execs, but the smash tourney scandal did happen. unfortunately you dont know this shyt about ppl until they get outed. using this shyt as console war ammo is nasty though...