Playstation 5's sales "extremely disappointing." Way below expectations, heads may roll.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
bro is this a troll thread? i can't decipher this shyt right now :dead:
He wanted to make it before TMT or Meach.

Sales increase of 38% year over year :hula: falling concerningly short of 25 million sold in three years.
They obviously have targets that weren’t met while still experiencing growth. They clearly want their console base to be in a certain place to maximize their upcoming first party releases and sub revenue.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That shyt wasn't fly enough for the price.

nikka it's 2023.
we've been reverse engineering alien tech since the 1940's

These nikkaz can't get me better graphics than that

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wanted to make it before TMT or Meach.

They obviously have targets that weren’t met while still experiencing growth. They clearly want their console base to be in a certain place to maximize their upcoming first party releases and sub revenue.

Sales can increase, but also not meet expectations at the same time. Both things can be true.

Any financial person could tell you that.

I get that, but the "See, I TOLD you Sony was in trouble" trolling is silly. 25 million sold in three years when inventory was limited for the first year and a half is probably way too aggressive of a goal, but having a 38% sales increase, regardless of the total units goal isn't exactly a sign of trouble, either.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I get that, but the "See, I TOLD you Sony was in trouble" trolling is silly. 25 million sold in three years when inventory was limited for the first year and a half is probably way too aggressive of a goal, but having a 38% sales increase, regardless of the total units goal isn't exactly a sign of trouble, either.
Who is saying that outside of the strawman in Op?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
They should have a good q4 to make up some ground for the year. Their last banger was TLOU2. GOW2 was mid & so was Miles Morales. Bring it the heat, NaughtyDog is in the kitchen as we speak.
hopefully so is sucker punch

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have a good q4 to make up some ground for the year. Their last banger was TLOU2. GOW2 was mid & so was Miles Morales. Bring it the heat, NaughtyDog is in the kitchen as we speak.
For this year Q4? Naughty Dog aren't releasing another game for years breh.