PlayStation 5 Wireless VR, New AMD Chipsets in Labs Coming Soon

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
exactly. This won't be an issue going forward.
You know what is an issue going forward :dame:

All this flippity flopping you Sony dudes be orchestrating :dwillhuh: See, I can pull up dozens of instances of you saying the opposite...
I think BC is overrated simply because you have the system. Everyone in here has a PS3 or 360 at home. Requiring the new consoles to have it (which would increase the price) is not necessary IMO.
So with your logic everyone has a ps4 so no need to even have BC, so it's not an issue going forward. But let me grab you by the head like you're a toddler and turn you back into the right direction...
PS Now is a longterm investment. A hardwareless future is inevitable or at least a viable option soon.

The problem now is pricing, but the publishers controlling that more than anything.
Lmfao at ps now being a long-term investment :mjlol: and while the hardwareless future is premature, a software-less future is around the corner, Sony has backwards compatibility ready already, it's called Gaikai, and as you eloquently put it, it's a long-term investment :troll:

EXPOSED!!!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think it’ll be a upgrade down the line
I don’t see them releasing it off the bat
Yeah, at this point it’s too expensive too. It’s like a $400 upgrade on pc (plus the cost of the hmd and cameras on top of that)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will most likely be backwards compatible due to x86.

That don’t mean shyt really. They have PSNow for backwards Compatibility and invested money in Gaikai for that. I don’t think there going to let that go to waste. Besides Sony has seen success without it with taking it out the PS3 and PS4 is the top selling console and doesn’t have it. Don’t be surprised if they don’t have native BC and the only way to play Ps4 games is through PSNow.