PlayStation 5 One year later

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you currently playing those games?

Yep. Replaying Deathloop with the improved AI has been a blast. It’s not as quite as deep as Immersive-Sim experience as Prey but the action, gunplay, and fun way to use powers is :whew:

I just completed a full run with No Shift slab and it had me on some :noah: moments when looking at the level design.

Returnal is one of my un-winding games but I grew up with bullet hell shooters. It almost feels like a rhythm game when you get into the zone. It’s also an AMAZING game to try to Speed Runs. It’s one of those games with a huge skill gap around it and its so easy to jump in/play. The new Suspend function just makes it even easier for me but I actually like how I beat the game a few times without it. :ld:

Ghost of Tsushima, I haven’t played in a few weeks. Fantastic game but I tend to prefer the combat in Nioh 2 when I’m in my Samurai killing mood. Hopping on with a team and running Legends is still crazy fun though.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
For new buyers

I think this is the most I’ve played a new console ever. The QoL improvements on top of stuff like Demon’s and Rift Apart being a huge step up graphically from last gen made this a very good first year.

Part of me is kind of annoyed that so many games got delayed into next year but now thinking about 2022 its gonna be non-stop bangers all year.

• Sifu
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Elden Ring
  • Forspoken
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Stray
  • Little Devil Inside
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • God of War Ragnarok
  • Hogwarts
  • Final Fantasy 16
  • Silksong
  • PSVR2
  • To be announced titles…

Yeah this year was boring for me.

Returnal is great, just not my type.

Demon Souls was damn good.

I didn't get Miles Morales because Rockstar got me spoiled on open world games

Kena and Rachet & Clank arent my types. I might try R&C though

With that said, we got 3 bangers coming February. Sifu, Horizon Forbidden West, and Elden Ring. Just in time for winter gaming.:wow:

I hope they all good. :sadcam:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
My first year with the 5 has been glorious :wow:

Still eating good off this ps4 backlog I misses

Im on act 3 of got right now, amazing game

Just copped dbz fighter and the godfall expansion for under $10 from the end of year sale

And persona 5 royal premium edition for $20 :ohlawd:

Endwalker on Friday. :win:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah this year was boring for me.

Returnal is great, just not my type.

Demon Souls was damn good.

I didn't get Miles Morales because Rockstar got me spoiled on open world games

Kena and Rachet & Clank arent my types. I might try R&C though

With that said, we got 3 bangers coming February. Sifu, Horizon Forbidden West, and Elden Ring. Just in time for winter gaming.:wow:

I hope they all good. :sadcam:

I mean i still played a lot of good games since launch, miles was dope, control ultimate, Demon’s, Rift Apart, Returnal, Chicory, Intergrade, Kena, Deathloop, FIST, Ghost of Iki Island…and I still got a few more games I need to play before Feb.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ps5 kept me fed deathloop, guilty gear returnal ratchet and clank.:blessed:

Looking forward to gt7 and horizon and psvr2 next year... hopefully a vr fps that can surpass firewall

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Escape From Tarkov is really good on PCVR and they’ve already confirmed its coming to PSVR2
I didnt know that was a vr game but id perfer a more traditional game. Socom .. killzone.. resistance in vr with semi next gen graphics would be:banderas:

Deman

All Star
Daps
we got returnal :datazz: xbox got recore :smh:

getting big hits 2 years in this gon end better than the 4 run

Last edited: