Playstation 5 low key got TOO many good games to play

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How exactly does the haptic feel? I keep hearing about it but it just sounds like different levels of rumble.

Its impossible to describe honestly. You just gotta experience it. The triggers feel snappy and good i cant wait to shoot with them

Yeah, haptics feels super good. It's amazing really, most especially when fully implemented like AstroBot does. I do hope more devs put it into serious use to that degree in incoming games. As is tho, a lot of devs are at least using it for some subtle situations which is great when you feel it all of a sudden. Like in Demon's Souls, you will feel it raise from faintly to full-fledge impact when firebomb throwers throwing their firebombs from above you. You'll feel the sensation of it gradually increase as it's coming to you. It's like a nice lil warning, frfr. It's definitely far above what any rumbles have done prior. That's no hype.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m curious to play sackboy...for now tho miles morales (and astro bot) is the only exclusive I’m absolutely excited for...multiplat games are holding my interest just a little bit more as more new gen reviews are coming in for cold war valhalla and 2k21

I know demons souls ain’t for everyone but man...i really hate that people ain’t experiencing these graphics. Spider-man looks good and demon souls puts it to shame. You can clearly see the ‘next-gen’ in it.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I know demons souls ain’t for everyone but man...i really hate that people ain’t experiencing these graphics. Spider-man looks good and demon souls puts it to shame. You can clearly see the ‘next-gen’ in it.

Most impressive game right now and it's not even close. I'm excited for the future.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Good start to the generation.

I know Sony says they “believe in generations” but the reality is, the fact that “generations” are more blurred than ever is a good thing for the industry as a whole :ehh:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This is how you start next gen
6A3VX34.jpg

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Haven't played a game longer than 30 minutes in over a year. When I plugged this joint in after work, I played for 6 hours on demon souls and Days Gone (never played it before)