winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a playstation thread though

Specifically one regarding hardware sales
Then what are you referencing when you say day 1 PC games negatively impact hardware sales? No other company that sells console hardware does day 1 PC games. What actual evidence is there to back it?

Time for them to pack they bags up and go third party then :mjgrin:
Sony and Nintendo will never allow the Game Pass service on their devices. If they would yeah there would be a stronger case to go 3rd party.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then what are you referencing when you say day 1 PC games negatively impact hardware sales? No other company that sells console hardware does day 1 PC games. What actual evidence is there to back it?

The fact is there was a big push for sony to release their AAA games day one on pc, this proves that the strategy they have of delaying releases works best

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
You shouldn’t hold out for that hope. There’s no major change in the internal components that’s going to foster a slim model.
I’m in no rush as I barely have time to dedicate to gaming right now. I’ll be the guy playing PlayStation games 5 years after they came out this generation.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think what's scary is how much more they could've sold if there was no pandemic. I legit think they would be at 50million+ if there was no pandemic.