Playstation 4 Is In It's ''Final Stages'' Of Life Cycle

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I'll be like 33 in the line for the ps5 looking at the broke bois and kids who's parents ain't coming thru with the 600 duckettes to cop the new piff like :umad::umad:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This gen has been fukking wack for me, won't be fukking with the next console gen.

You sound like I do this gen has been very underwhelming for me. I found myself playing and downloading remasters and old PS2 collections than actual new games. Which is why I barely touch my PS4. Sony got rid of B/C for that dumb ass PS NOW service which was nothing but a rip off. If anything, they could have let PS3 users transfer their game data to PS4.

Don't get me started with the mid cycle "upgrade" consoles.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You sound like I do this gen has been very underwhelming for me. I found myself playing and downloading remasters and old PS2 collections than actual new games. Which is why I barely touch my PS4. Sony got rid of B/C for that dumb ass PS NOW service which was nothing but a rip off. If anything, they could have let PS3 users transfer their game data to PS4.

Don't get me started with the mid cycle "upgrade" consoles.
I came into this gen wanting a specific set of games :
Tekken 7- Disappointing so far.
Dragon's Dogma 2- Hasn't been and may never be announced.
Sengoku Basara 5- There's a festival for the series this summer, so it might get announced there.
Gundam Extreme Vs Maxi Boost- Still in arcades, don't know if it's gonna get a console port.

I'm content with sticking to my PS3 as a 3 in 1 system.