Playing Mortal Kombat right after playing Tekken/Street Fighter/KoF unappreciation thread

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
fukk joker scorpion noob saibot and subzero. Terminate them all. :pacspit:

This game is cancer. I wish the movesets were deeper and they combined all the moves listed in Kustom in 1 character.

Boy you trash as hell why you blocking after juggling the opponent? How old are you nikka..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Boy you trash as hell why you blocking after juggling the opponent? How old are you nikka..
Ur high. I just started using terminator this week. I main skarlett

That joker was level 60something. Perfect tactics. Got him in the corner and finished his corny ass.

I don't do juggles all that much. I think it's cheap I enjoy mortal Kombat more for mind games spamm and still play like it's 1990 something

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ur high. I just started using terminator this week. I main skarlett

That joker was level 60something. Perfect tactics. Got him in the corner and finished his corny ass.

I don't do juggles all that much. I think it's cheap I enjoy mortal Kombat more from mind games and still play like it's 1990 something
I'd love the opportunity to body you on some ip man shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You probably ass milk in both..

I'm diamond rank on street fighter on playstation and PC, I stopped playing last year, you're a butt hurt mortal kombat fan, you like trash cames

You don't understand what playing the game is, it's not about the inputs of the moves, it's the philosophy of how the game is played, people who play Mortal Kombat do not understand street figther as a game, that's why even in professional gaming mortal kombat players only play mortal kombat with the exception of sonic fox

MK is trash, this is been known, it's a fighting game for people who don't play fighting games

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas mad because they aint got combos. Non combo having ass nikkas

fukk optimal Im all about flash