“playing for the Clippers instead of the Lakers felt like he was playing for the "B Team." ☠️ 💀

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
PG gonna have the same issues as Melo.

Didn’t put down his mark on any franchise to get his jersey retired. It might mean nothing to fans but to players u can tell it means everything.
I think there's an argument to be made that PG is an all-time Clippers great but he's moved like such a ho since his departure a lot of fan base is souring on him. His biggest issue is he talks too much and thinks everything should be content.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That's funny because Paul George been a "B tier" player, so it kinda suits him

Back in Pacer days when he yammed on Birdman in Miami series, or that reverse 360 dunk, he looked like he could be the real deal. Then unfortunate injury happened and his confidence was never the same. Yes statistically he had plenty of great years after that....but in playoffs you could not trust him at all. Therefore a "B tier" guy.
We are so far removed from Paul George being a fukking monster in 2k :mjlol: nikka was better than LeBron at one point

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i honestly don't think I saw him play 1 good game as a clipper, dude has been trash for years, add that with Kawhi being perpetually injured and it was just a shytshow

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
He's always flip flopping

"I wanna stay in okc"
"I wanna stay and win in la"

I bet you this bozo is gonna trash Philly on the way out too
Nobody believed that he wanted to be in OKC. Nobody would want to be there. He probably would have stayed with the Clips of they were going to pay him.

I can't fault him for going to philly for more money, with less pressure/responsibility. All he has to do is play better than Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons. He may never win anything in Philly, but the Clippers window is closed.

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps

Didn’t put down his mark on any franchise to get his jersey retired. It might mean nothing to fans but to players u can tell it means everything.
Great point

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Hundred dollar bills are mad absorbent, he'll be able to handle the tears.