Playing basketball is such a great sport man

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like :wow:
Legs in apple sauce cuz I played for like 3 hours and stayed on the court for a stretch of 5 games
But man its good pain

Finna use them leg compression machine I got and vape weed :mjlit:
Gon feel fresh in a jiffy innit :ahh:
If u don’t work out the least u can do is go play pick up basketball to stay in shape.
You should set up a Coli Shirts vs Skins game.

But mostly it's gonna be Shirts

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man I go to the park and hoop on my off days

Made 13 in a row yesterday. Mid range, 3s, pull ups…

I told my pops it’s a damn shame my game has gotten nicer the older I’ve gotten…:russ:

Love that cardio too. Playing in the heat is always fun for me. Can’t wait to get back on my bike and get the miles in…:whoo::blessed:
full

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
You know what else is Great Sport?

Fukin Yo Mom :umad:

Daps
Pickup was my life when I was younger . I’ve easily played over 10k hours of ball . Sucks that I’m older and can’t no more . Hurts ……

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
shyts therapeutic. Hella freeing
Yeah and the best thing is the park where I play there is no fukkery almost(one younging was talming bout taking a shiv or something out of his man purse to stab another dude but it got diffused quickly) there’s no bullshyt arguments that can slow down a game
We got old nikkas playing and teens still in highschool. Been playing there since like 2020
I play there to mainly free my mind but the minute it would get toxic I’d just leave. I never got into a fight over basketball ever and I wouldn’t want it to happen.