Players who have both systems (S/X or PS5), which one do you like more?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I had both since they came out. I even had the S but sold it to my best friend for retail aka, he just got the receipt and paid what I paid. I'll say I spent the first 9 months playing the PS5 and all the Series X was doing was collecting dust. I barely touched it till recently. I'll have to say, I like both systems but most of the games I brought were for the PS5 and they gave me a lot of cool free games so I just kinda stuck with it.

Now that I have played both for close to a year, I like the Xbox more from the fact that Gamepass just shyts on both of the shyt I am paying for with Sony. I like the PS5 controller more and I like that I can use my remote control (I have a Sony Bravia) with the PS5. I also have the PS5 remote which is cool as well. I like the design of the PS5 as well. The issue is, Xbox Gamepass is just massively better than anything Sony is offering and it kinda lowers Sony. It doesn't help that Xbox gives the Show for free and you gotta pay full price if you have a PS5. Gamepass just shyts on whatever Sony has to offer. shyt, them nikkas got flight simulator for free. Like fukk man! It got every type of game and is like the real shyt. Not some indy shyt either which they got in the MS Store.

I used to think Gamepass was cool but it's not all that but with the Xbox Series S|X, I have to say, it's all that, especially when must-buy games are free. I don't even think I like the PS+ offering of games anymore. Weak sauce shyt. When I first got the PS5, PS+ had like 15 games for free, shyt was amazing. I felt like damn, Xbox tried but now, that shyt barely added anything since while MS been making hit after hit. It feels like Sega Channel walked for Xbox Gamepass to run.

After a month, PS5>>>>> Xbox Series X.
As of today, 9/11/21, Xbox Series X>>>>PS5

PS5 gotta be smart, Xbox fukking with them bad like how 360 did the PS3. I will say the PS5 is a great system. If I didn't think it was, I would have sold it but the fact that I have both like I had both N64 and PSX shows that both systems are bringing it and I really love their Blu-Ray player. PS5 is legit but Xbox is winning because that damn Gamepass is a beast.

You?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
i'll give the nod to PS5 since most of my backlog is PS but im digging the xbox & game pass. its mindboggling how you can play $60 games day 1. if i had to purchase Forza, the complete halo series, and a bunch of older games that i sampled and played, it would have been more than the $80 i spent for a year of game pass. plus i hate buying games that i end up disliking. it puts me in a bad mood.

hopefully target n them repeat the $20 for 3months of game pass sale this holiday season. i'll stack 2 years on to my sub

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Series x gets more play cause most of my friends are in the microsoft eco system but ive been spending some time with my ps5... ratchet n clank is piff... guilty gear is fun.. need to get back into returnal

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last gen I easily preferred my X1X over the PS4 pro and used it far more…this year it’s pretty much dead even…I’m gaming on both extensively

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I play my Xbox more because of gamepass, but I break out the PS5 for exclusives from time to time. It's also where I play my sports games because I don't like the Xbox's built in power saving.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's also where I play my sports games because I don't like the Xbox's built in power saving.

what do you mean by this and why does it only apply to sports games?

I’m sincerely asking bcuz I’m contemplating getting 2k on the PS5 this year instead of the XSX so I’m weighing out pros and cons

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
what do you mean by this and why does it only apply to sports games?

I’m sincerely asking bcuz I’m contemplating getting 2k on the PS5 this year instead of the XSX so I’m weighing out pros and cons

Basically no matter what on Xbox, it'll turn your controller off and go into power saving mode at some point. This causes issues with 2k and Madden from time to time because they have cloud franchises, and it'll kick you out of the game. On PS you can keep the console on infinitely if you like no problem.

It's a very small thing that doesn't affect most people, but someone like me whose working from home and I gotta put the controller down from time to time, it frustrates me to come back after awhile and I can't pick up where I left off. It only affects those "always online" games.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I probably play my Xbox series X more than my Ps5, but I don’t actually have a preference. I play mostly single player games on the Ps5 and multiplayer games on the Xbox.

Daps
Love the controller much more on Xbox ,love the batteries and never having to be corded up .
I’m a casual gamer tho . 2k ,cod my most played games .
I only have a series s but I love it and play it much more than my ps5 . If I could only have one system Im taking the Xbox .