Playboi Carti botted himself to number one on youtube

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I agree. I legit used to think it was some troll shyt years ago. That shyt is dead serious. Awful music but he definitely got some loyal ass fans

That’s the culture. A lot if shyt that’s supposed to be trolling or exaggerated inside jokes, so many people aren’t hip and will actually take it seriously

Taylor swift is a perfect example. ‘Omg Taylor is perfect’ 10 years ago would be an understood exaggeration and toungue in cheek. Now people legit operate like that

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
He's horrible but if most of his beats I like this I get it sort of lol

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
Carti don't use bots

his fanbase is just memeing shyt in the comments and that's not his real account responding to them :dead:

His real account was responding initially, and even his own fans are calling out the bots in the comments. Obviously he has real fans too, but this a post malone Rockstar situation, they're doing the most to make him chart.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
I don't get it, thousands of fans happy they made it and he's talking to them, and it's somehow bots?

I also believe Youtubes algos that millions have tried to crack didn't need Carti to break it. If it was that easy all his singles would be #1.

One reasonable guess is that he's kinda big and Travis very big, pause.

You don't understand how botting works, you need real fans and some organic traffic for it to be less noticeable. This is why indie artists keep getting their songs removed from streaming but majors don't. It's very easy to prove botting when that's the only traffic. But organic traffic mixed with botting triggers the algorithm to push the song further and then the increase in real traffic pushes all the bot comments towards the bottom.