Plastic Surgery

Daps
:gladbron: Long time no see
IKR! I've been lurking for the past few weeks bc I've been trying to get back into my writing...trying to write a book AND having to watch my back for coli wolves was too much work lol

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't mind a bbl but I'm too cheap to spend that kind of money...also I feel a little weird about altering my natural body...but I definitely fantasize about getting it done one day :patrice:
:lupe: bbl?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol don't be extreme...my booty aint flat...but with all the draya Michele built bodies I can't help but wonder what I'd look like with a body like that...a girl can day dream amirite?
lol draya a ugly hoe anyway but shyt i guess. If u really bout it then hit the gym, females too lazy now a days no offense.
#SquatsAllDay

Daps
lol draya a ugly hoe anyway but shyt i guess. If u really bout it then hit the gym, females too lazy now a days no offense.
#SquatsAllDay
trust im in the gym...I let that wanna be fit/fine but don't wanna work for it attitude behind a while ago but shyt gets real in these 4 for 4, fast food streets lol can't blame me for wishing I could just pay for the body I want without the work...pretending my salad and protein shakes are yummy burgers and pizza gets old...not to mention how much more expensive it is to buy fresh veggies and fruit on a weekly basis... sincerly,
#imskinnybceatinghealthymakesmetoobroketosplurge

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
trust im in the gym...I let that wanna be fit/fine but don't wanna work for it attitude behind a while ago but shyt gets real in these 4 for 4, fast food streets lol can't blame me for wishing I could just pay for the body I want without the work...pretending my salad and protein shakes are yummy burgers and pizza gets old...not to mention how much more expensive it is to buy fresh veggies and fruit on a weekly basis... sincerly,
#imskinnybceatinghealthymakesmetoobroketosplurge
Ha u a trip, but I hear u tho. Keep it up beloved.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i want some work done because the stuff wrong with my figure can't be fixed through weight loss (i tried) but the flip side is i am scared to death of the recovery and i also feel like the language barrier would be a problem for places like the DR. i am really considering it though.
There are great Dr surgeons. Look up dr. Almonte in dr. :wow:

Her work is art :wow: