Planning a party for my grandmother on my dad's side and it's 55 family member, what do I cook?

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Im thinking:(and enough for people to get seconds maybe even thirds/it ain't your money so don't worry about it).

Cocktail(:dame:) shrimp
Butterfly shrimp
Coconut shrimp
Popcorn shrimp
Salmon
Tilapia
Swordfish
Pulled pork
Lobster
Turkey wings
Scallops
Lamb, and
Mussels
Wagyu beef burgers
Chicken burgers
Wings
Fried chicken
Fried
Mozzarella sticks
Cheese curds
Creamed spinach
Ill add one the rest I'm thinking when I get to a charger I'm on 2% SMH

About 2K in fireworks cause we used to every family reunion get some fireworks(idk how much them bytches were but I'm sure itnwas nowhere even 1.2K but oh well lets habe some mf fun LMAO. Wht fod would yall add on

Last edited:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Im thinking:(and enough for people to get seconds maybe even thirds/it ain't your money so don't worry about it).

Cocktail(:dame:) shrimp
Butterfly shrimp
Coconut shrimp
Salmon
Tilapia
Swordfish
Pulled pork
Wagyu beef burgers
Chicken burgers
Wings
Fried chicken
Fried
Mozzarella sticks
Cheese curds
Creamed spinach
Ill add one the rest I'm thinking when I get to a charger I'm on 2% SMH

About 2K in fireworks cause we used to every family reunion get some fireworks(idk how much them bytches were but I'm sure itnwas nowhere even 1.2K but oh well lets habe some mf fun LMAO. Wht fod would yall add on
Add sides and desserts

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I would do something much more simple that could feed a bunch of people instead of a bunch of different shyt or just get that shyt catered.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Get it catered. fukk cooking for 50
nikka I hate spending money*

*I'm broke all the time but rich when it matters**

**I'll spend a bag on a family member(I brought a expensive watch for myself because it looked fire but when I got it, it felt cheap so I gave it to my cousin's son(surprisingly it's been months and he claims to still know where it is :ehh: ) but will go into taco bell see their prices and dip :russ:. Like there's games and shyt i've been wanting for months/years but I'm too cheap to buy em but i'm building 2 gaming pc's(one for one cousin and the other for the cousin with the son) and they gonna be like 5-7K A PIECE and i'm like it is what is it not batting an eye at these prices. Strange way of living but I give more money away then I spend but don't get it fukked up, when it's time to pop out and show nikkas I can. Thinking of getting a used(yeah I know but fukk it) McLaren and stunt on these nikkas. Actually come to think of it one of my aunts trailer home burned down so I might just put my money up and get her a proper house :ehh::ehh::ehh:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
People out here still eating pork? :mjtf:
never had no chitlins and never will TF made that shyt and though yeah this bytch hits but they eat pork so shyt why not but I for damn sure not getting no chitlins

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikka I hate spending money*

*I'm broke all the time but rich when it matters**

**I'll spend a bag on a family member(I brought a expensive watch for myself because it looked fire but when I got it, it felt cheap so I gave it to my cousin's son(surprisingly it's been months and he claims to still know where it is :ehh: ) but will go into taco bell see their prices and dip :russ:. Like there's games and shyt i've been wanting for months/years but I'm too cheap to buy em but i'm building 2 gaming pc's(one for one cousin and the other for the cousin with the son) and they gonna be like 5-7K A PIECE and i'm like it is what is it not batting an eye at these prices. Strange way of living but I give more money away then I spend but don't get it fukked up, when it's time to pop out and show nikkas I can. Thinking of getting a used(yeah I know but fukk it) McLaren and stunt on these nikkas. Actually come to think of it one of my aunts trailer home burned down so I might just put my money up and get her a proper house :ehh::ehh::ehh:
I ain’t read this whole rant but the menu you posted looks more expensive than having someone cook up some shyt that scales well for 50 people. Lasagnas, big ass tray of fried chicken, cornbread, bagged salad, and a couple cakes and pies

Edit: also, just cuz you’re hosting doesn’t mean you should be the only one handling food. There needs to be people bringing stuff or chipping in money for you to cook/cater

Last edited: