Planet Fitness

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Is pissing me off. They not reminding their members to wipe off the machines after they use em. There's been an influx of new members lately and they just machine hop without wiping them down. I actually witnessed a group of chicks in the planet express area just going from machine to machine. My husband was about to use one of the machines and I told him to wipe it down before he used it cuz people werent wiping them down. I didnt realize I was as loud as I was cuz I had my headphones in. But it must have gotten their attention, cuz they then started to wipe em down. Dont mind me im just venting.
Yep, no matter how those rules are posted ppl act like they can't read & leave their machine they just finished sweating all over nasty & sweaty. Imagine being the attendant who has to clean up after those nasty ass b*stards...

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Ok.

iY5R5Y0u0EbOd.gif

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
*Never wipes down machines*

*Works in a pharmacy where sick people come and go all day*

*Refuses to use hand sanitizer*

*Doesn't wash his hands after he pees (except when at work)*

*Eats food that falls on the ground*

*Hasn't even had a bad cold in years, can't remember last time actually sick*

:umad:
u might just have built up a resistance to the germs

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
u might just have built up a resistance to the germs
Exactly, thats my point. Being a germaphobe is counter intuitive. All it does is weakens your bodies response to threats.

Granted, being scared of staph infections is a whole other ballgame. That is a legitimate fear. But I wear clothes in the gym so my body doesn't come in contact with other peoples sweat, so outside the locker room I don't even fukk with sanitary wipes. Only exception is when I do cardio and sweat a lot, just out of courtesy I will wipe down my machine.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Exactly, thats my point. Being a germaphobe is counter intuitive. All it does is weakens your bodies response to threats.

Granted, being scared of staph infections is a whole other ballgame. That is a legitimate fear. But I wear clothes in the gym so my body doesn't come in contact with other peoples sweat, so outside the locker room I don't even fukk with sanitary wipes. Only exception is when I do cardio and sweat a lot, just out of courtesy I will wipe down my machine.
ive had a bad encounter with mrsa b4, so it irks me now. I dont let my skin come in contact with anything. Ill try an d stop being so paranoid tho.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I only go cuz its the ONLY gym in the hood. The rec center doesnt have nowhere near as many machines to workout on.