Planet Fitness

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Is pissing me off. They not reminding their members to wipe off the machines after they use em. There's been an influx of new members lately and they just machine hop without wiping them down. I actually witnessed a group of chicks in the planet express area just going from machine to machine. My husband was about to use one of the machines and I told him to wipe it down before he used it cuz people werent wiping them down. I didnt realize I was as loud as I was cuz I had my headphones in. But it must have gotten their attention, cuz they then started to wipe em down. Dont mind me im just venting.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is pissing me off. They not reminding their members to wipe off the machines after they use em. There's been an influx of new members lately and they just machine hop without wiping them down. I actually witnessed a group of chicks in the planet express area just going from machine to machine. My husband was about to use one of the machines and I told him to wipe it down before he used it cuz people werent wiping them down. I didnt realize I was as loud as I was cuz I had my headphones in. But it must have gotten their attention, cuz they then started to wipe em down. Dont mind me im just venting.
you're going to have a problem no matter what gym you go to. Its best you just buy a home gym and work out at home

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I already do, I just cant believe ppl are so unsanitary.
*Never wipes down machines*

*Works in a pharmacy where sick people come and go all day*

*Refuses to use hand sanitizer*

*Doesn't wash his hands after he pees (except when at work)*

*Eats food that falls on the ground*

*Hasn't even had a bad cold in years, can't remember last time actually sick*

:umad: