Places yall go to scout hoodrats, to add to yall team??

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you're in Houston.....

Remington College/ACS Call Center

Both are on the same campus on Richmond @ Hayes. Plus there's an HCC less than a mile away. Hoodrat heaven. :ahh:

Texas Southern University.

And the giant IRT call center at 600 Jefferson.

:yes: i used to live at City West on Westheimer and Hayes. I would watch them walk past my window all the time. EVERY time i threw my fishing line out to catch one, i caught 3....:win: definitely hoodrat heaven....:noah:

EazyDuzIt804

Rookie
Daps
I had a few broads I've managed to scoop from the laundromat when my dryer was broke. Even when i got it fixed i still went just to find some, acting like i would use the change machine.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
/ACS Call Center

:ooh:...ahh man, back when I was a team lead at a ACS call center it was a wrap! The ratio was 10-1 females to dudes....ages ranged from 18-33. I was legendary through there.....and when I came through with the 24's back in 2006 it was :win:....followed by :smugdraper:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:mjpls: You nikka never heard of Wal-Mart...

Of course you gotta hit the right ones, but it's bust downs there in abundance.

Back when my potna use to work there, I use to hit a Wal-mart chick once a month.

Employees and Customers :takedat:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:mjpls: You nikka never heard of Wal-Mart...

Of course you gotta hit the right ones, but it's bust downs there in abundance.

Back when my potna use to work there, I use to hit a Wal-mart chick once a month.

Employees and Customers :takedat:
Walmart used to be the shyt, but I'm 27 now, I feel :flabbynsick: trying holla at them college girls at walmart.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I had a few broads I've managed to scoop from the laundromat when my dryer was broke. Even when i got it fixed i still went just to find some, acting like i would use the change machine.

:deadrose:

Funny you say laundrymat because this was my spot like a couple months ago, going when it first open up, bytches in their pajamas ass jiggling, and of course they man aint sitting there waiting for clothes........But like 3 months ago this chick kept passing and looking at me and smiling, this white broad was bad fat ass in all, and we locked eyes for like 10 seconds so I know she wanted the d, and I seen that she had a child she was chasing so I knew she was fukking. So anyway, I played it cool looking for an opportunity to strike, she's kept looking so I said come here and her whole face turned red, and we started talking, exchange names and ....., and she told me she had twins, and then she asked If had kids I said no, but said you could come to my crib and we could definitely start on the process, she was like when, I was like :smugfavre: so I said when I get out the laundrymat we could make that happen and make some history, so I ask for her number, she gives it and then says you do know I'm 14 right I was like :snoop:, while this old white dude was next to me looking like :beli:, then I said you are too young for me, but the damage was done everyone on that side was looking at me funny or at least it seemed, I grab my clothes out the dryer and left ,wet and all, I haven't been to a Laundrymat since. I don't know how I would if I was growing with girls maturing so early these days

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
stripclubs
walmart
hs football games ( its alot of hoodrats who never grew up that still got 10 yr old beefs goin)
any hood park durin the summer
state fair
hbcu rivalry football games

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The weave shop... I go to buy dread shampoo, and they be in there heavy. Same with flea market

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Walmart @ Dunvale and Westheimer :win:

:russ: yeah, if you can find somewhere to park...

and PLAZA AMERICAS (aka SHARPSTOWN) is another spot. i haven't been there since they turned that hoe into a flea market, so i don't know what it's like nowadays. but back in the gap, you could :eat: REAL good from there...:win: