Places yall go to scout hoodrats, to add to yall team??

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Where are some places yall go to pick up chicks at??

In college me I used to just circle the projects, then walmart become my place of choice, with variety of all shapes and sizes, but........

I recently started working in a new area, right across the street from the health department, and that shyt is like p*ssy paradise, with nothing but bad bytches, plus they are there for fukking, so you already know what they are about.

Pray for me bruhs I see bad bytches all day going to get tested, demonic thoughts, is over powering my better judgement..........

How about yall, add on, because I'm about to tool up for the summer:win:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Why waste gas money driving around, try the internet bruh. nikkas been eating off internet since the late 90's

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why waste gas money driving around, try the internet bruh. nikkas been eating off internet since the late 90's
Internet bytches is crazy b, every horrible experience I had dealing with chicks was a chicks from the net, plus if you are on different sites, you end seeing the same chicks on every site, getting 100 messages daily from thirsty dudes, each site, that's the just too much for me.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

in the early 2000's, it wasn't shyt to drive around cuz gas was under $2, so its like :yeshrug:

I always drove around the west side of chicago lookin for a bust down, til I threw my two arms up, TOUCHDOWN!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
craigslist. scour the ads for call center positions, the kind of jobs you can just walk in and get hired doing. nothing but hood rats at these jobs, since they're practically unemployable anywhere else. go do some fundraising. plenty of desperate single mothers there.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
craigslist. scour the ads for call center positions, the kind of jobs you can just walk in and get hired doing. nothing but hood rats at these jobs, since they're practically unemployable anywhere else. go do some fundraising. plenty of desperate single mothers there.

Why craigslist breh, and this is a waste of time, you might as well go to the cheapest motel in your area and park there for 20 minutes, let them come and pick your choice

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont travel for hoodrats

Theres certain things you can do to attract them without much effort

Like going to the corner store seeing a bad chick obviously from the hood and buying like 15 dutch cigarillo's, never fails with the hoodrats:jawalrus:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If you're in Houston.....

Remington College/ACS Call Center

Both are on the same campus on Richmond @ Hayes. Plus there's an HCC less than a mile away. Hoodrat heaven. :ahh:

Texas Southern University.

And the giant IRT call center at 600 Jefferson.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
school library always have the finest bytches..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh yeah; the Worksource. Full of hoodrat/single mothers.

Hobby Airport.

Metro buses (drivers and passengers on the more ghetto lines)