Places where relaxed marihuana laws are a myth...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in jamaica you see people openly smoking more than you see people smoking cigs in the states. Just driving you see people on the road, bus stops, parties, everywhere, but it isnt legal like people think. Its just so easy to get, that for instance sometime when leaving a club at like 5am I see little kids come up with a long stem and selling, but it is definitely not legal, smoke it in front of a cop and see if they dont lock your @ss up if you have enough on you.

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I also noticed in Jamaica they ain't really gonna bother you for a spliff....but if you're growing a big dutty field of it then they'll make noise.......also if you're a tourist in Jamaica and they see you smoking weed, they ain't gonna say anything....especially if you're white....

just the other day in my moms old neighbourhood in JA Ginger Ridge there was two big weed busts where they found marijuana in two abandoned houses but nobody was charged...

In Canada it is illegal but I've been caught like three times with small amounts.....twice they just took it from me and the other time they made me grind it into the ground with my shoe.......I don't have a criminal record so maybe thats why they didn't really care....

I guess this post doesnt do justice to the fact that lax marijuana laws are a myth.