Places where relaxed marihuana laws are a myth...

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
A lot of people get decieved from movies and cultures thinking its all good to go to certain countries and smoke weed and that everyone does it there.

Thailand is a good example. People talk about Thai bud and all that and they do have good weed but in that country u can get 5 years or more in prison for possession of small amounts. I'm talking a gram or less, u could be doing 5 years or more in a f*cked up Thai prison.

Also Jamaica is a good example. Since rastas smoke a lot of weed and all that people go there thinking is all good but u can get a prison sentence for possession of small amounts over there too.

I guess my point is don't be fooled, going to certain countries thinking its all good cause its not. U might get a rude awakening. So do ur research before going to some places thinking its all good.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Canada too.

Serious they getting tight on drug laws for god knows what reason.

Same in the UK where I live. Sh!t has gotten a lot worse over the years. It used to be not bad back in the day and it was even brought down to class C drug which made it less criminal.

Back in 08 or 09 it was brought back up to class B drug which means harsher sentences. The price has gone up a lot and the quality has come down.

Back in the day I used to get good sh!t for reasonable prizes but its not like that any more these days.

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i use to smoke rollers caught me with tree a hanful of times.....they usually just made me stomp it out....one time a sheriff caught my homeboy and made him throw his bag in a garbage can.....we waited for him to roll of then just got it out the trash....cops in CA have been pretty fair/chill with me