Place Betts on The Sho and The Judge might kick in the door with the 4-4: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Yankees World Series 2024

Blue October or Pinstripe Autumn?

• Total voters

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
My prediction is Dodgers in 5. Soto and Stanton are the only dependable hitters in the Yankees lineup in the postseason. That ALCS vs Cleveland was lowkey hard fought even though the Yankees won in five. If Judge goes on a A Rod in 09 streak then maybe the Yankees have a fighting chance.

IDC who wins this series, I'll still watch because I love baseball lol

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
star studded series. Excited to see.

Yankees vs Braves would of done more numbers though :manny:

Man no one wants to see the damn Braves.

Ohtani alone is more of a draw than the entire last 20 years of the Braves organization.

And the last time Atlanta faced the Yankees in the World Series they barely showed up — just like the Padres and the Mets

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
My prediction is Dodgers in 5. Soto and Stanton are the only dependable hitters in the Yankees lineup in the postseason. That ALCS vs Cleveland was lowkey hard fought even though the Yankees won in five. If Judge goes on a A Rod in 09 streak then maybe the Yankees have a fighting chance.

IDC who wins this series, I'll still watch because I love baseball lol
:patrice:
I feel you. I really do but Dave Roberts was killing his bullpen. Out of necessity I guess. That shyt is going to bite him. I’m thinking Yankees in 6 because of the game manager.
:wow:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Man no one wants to see the damn Braves.

Ohtani alone is more of a draw than the entire last 20 years of the Braves organization.

And the last time Atlanta faced the Yankees in the World Series they barely showed up — just like the Padres and the Mets
Full strength Braves vs full strength Dodgers could go pitch for pitch, hit for hit against each other. Talent wise, they are the two best teams. It sucks everybody is blowing out their arms now.

That said, Dodgers will always be the bigger draw because of the market and Ohhtani. I reside in Atlanta, been a Braves fan all my life (Belizeans had access to TBS and WGN), but I was Cali born.
snoop-dogg-rap.gif

Going for the Dodger Blue. If I had a gun to my head, Yankees in 6 because Roberts will blow at least two games with his pitching changes.
:manny: