PK is 25 but she needs to marry me tonight, dough!

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:beli: We don't need tlr dragging down the Booth:snoop:

The homie Illeye knows whats up. Emotional ass simp nikkas in here on their soap opera bullshyt. Get the fukk out the Booth and back to gossiping and simping broads, you never gonna meet, in the Ladies Room.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
The homie Illeye knows whats up. Emotional ass simp nikkas in here on their soap opera bullshyt. Get the fukk out the Booth and back to gossiping and simping broads, you never gonna meet, in the Ladies Room.

Sorry for interrupting your gossiping about which rapper fukked who, J. Cole dikk size threads, and reminiscing about old boring ass dusty New York rap

:russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So you think you can tell charmander what to do now :ohhh:

@charmander lets send dis negga to da shadow realm :birdman:

You know why I know you a hoe? First you on the internet calling yourself ThugLife. Only a clown ass fraud would do that. Second...you simping broads on a hip hop site that's known for aliases. 90% of these broads is that fakkit **** and the other 10% wouldn't give your fakkit ass the time of day in real life. Third...You on my dikk just cause I called you out on your emotional fakkitry in this thread. And fourth...you take this internet shyt WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously. :russ: at this nikka getting his internet gangleader to ride on me. :russ: fukk is wrong with this lame? :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
You know why I know you a hoe? First you on the internet calling yourself ThugLife. Only a clown ass fraud would do that. Second...you simping broads on a hip hop site that's known for aliases. 90% of these broads is that fakkit **** and the other 10% wouldn't give your fakkit ass the time of day in real life. Third...You on my dikk just cause I called you on your emotional fakkitry in this thread. And fourth...you take this internet shyt WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously. :russ: at this nikka getting his internet gangleader to ride on me. :russ: fukk is wrong with this lame :russ:

new_didnt_read_lol_from_yesterdays_jay_ztimbaland_thread-52705.gif

Dont know wats more delicious, your tears or PK's bathwater :ahh: