Veteran
Daps
Pizza Hut in the 90s was an experience.

18763216_G.jpeg
Used to be fire as fukk

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I will literally go get some pizza dough from Publix for $2.99, knead that hoe or roll it out or whatever the term is, chop up fresh veggies and top my shyt, throw that hoe on my pizza stone and cook that bytch before eating some fukking Pizza Hut :scust:

And I’m a lazy ass dude. But I will put in the work before fukking with them commercial pizza chains. That homemade Publix pizza be good as hell by the way. I just don’t like rolling dough and all that work. If I’m in the kitchen for more than 15 minutes, I start having anxiety. I ain’t got time for all that shyt
You in the A right? Go to Fresh Market and try one of their frozen pizzas. Promise you'll thank me brah

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only online do you meet these food critics. I don’t even care for pizza but. Never had I gone to social gathering or party and heard somebody “:scusthov:to a selection of pizza , I only eat this brand”.

Commercial pizza is commercial pizza none of that garbage taste unique to the other.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cant help it. Sometimes your tastes change when you grow up.

I used to eat these as a kid in school:

BeWfgAT.jpg

Used to love them shyt in 3rd grade. By 5th grade I hated them and couldnt understand how I ate that shyt :hhh:
Looks great to me. I might not eat it for nutritional reasons but I'm 99% sure that shyt tastes good just by looking at it. Can't lose with PB&J. That looks like the old school WWF ice cream.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Unless they start making cauliflower pizza crusts they are still not gonna break into the vegetarian/keto market