Pixar’s ‘Elemental’ | Official Teaser | (6/16/23)

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I thought it was weird how much of an afterthought Turning Red was in the lead-up to the Oscars and I really liked that one. I get that it was going up against other greats like Puss in Boots, Marcel, and GDT…but damn, this is PIXAR. I’m so used to them getting most, if not all, of the acclaim during the season.
Turning Red was dope

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I thought it was weird how much of an afterthought Turning Red was in the lead-up to the Oscars and I really liked that one. I get that it was going up against other greats like Puss in Boots, Marcel, and GDT…but damn, this is PIXAR. I’m so used to them getting most, if not all, of the acclaim during the season.
shoulda dropped in theaters

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I loved Turning Red (forgot about it for a second). they've had a few gems the past decade but i've had no interest in their sequels not named Toy Story. this shyt just looks ass to me.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how they gonna explain the fire bish procreating with the water breh without breaking the rules of science

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just got back from seeing it with my daughter

It wasn’t bad at all but the fire and water falling for one another angle and them being able to touch thanks to the power of “love” was a little too much for me to suspend my disbelief.

The movie was really clicking when Fire was spending time with her family and bonding with her father.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand why this got such bad reviews. It's a really fun movie about sacrificing for the greater good and taking care of the people you love.