Pirates Of The Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Pirates 1 and 2 are certified Classics. 3 was good but had flaws and 4 was just OK. But it's still a brillant series and change the game for Pirate films. I grew up in the era of "Cutthroat Island" (Which is a guilty pleasure for me, lol though I understand why it bombed). Johnny performance as Jack is Legendary because it was so unexpected. Johnny has had a series of flops and his box office is being questioned right now and rightfully so but Johnny never really broke the box office until the Pirates series. 1 Billion Worldwide on the way.

Stop it. All of them after the first were wack as fukk.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saw it today, it's the best sequel in the series although that doesn't say much since they were all fukking garbage, but I was mildly entertained by this. Nothing about it particularly stands out but it's solid blockbuster entertainment and luckily it never, never drags as bad as all of the previous sequels did. The plot here also has some interesting added lore in it, and I was surprised how much they tied it to the original trilogy, officially making the 4th entry the ugliest duckling in the series. The plot also comes of course with a shytload of plot holes and a couple of deus ex machinas that may or may not also come with additional plot holes, but like I said, it's all very mildly entertaining.

In the end it's a solid entry plus it also closes the series pretty well (for a series that's been largely so shytty I still felt some dust in my eye near the end :mjcry:), so why they even bothered with that post-credits scene I don't know. Disney loves that international box office I guess but I hope there never is another sequel.