Pinky looking like Big Toe

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
If she drank water everyday, she'd start dropping weight from that alone.
Sad thing is she went live on IG with her so called personal trainer months back. I don't know why I follow her but I do. Bro looked like that wrestler Kofi Kingston. Had her doing blurpees in the parking lot. She did like 4 and was breathing like Precious when she was running down the block with the KFC. I had to cut that off. Homeboy making a quick cash grab with her.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sad thing is she went live on IG with her so called personal trainer months back. I don't know why I follow her but I do. Bro looked like that wrestler Kofi Kingston. Had her doing blurpees in the parking lot. She did like 4 and was breathing like Precious when she was running down the block with the KFC. I had to cut that off. Homeboy making a quick cash grab with her.

The visual :lolbron::francis:

KingsOfKings

Daps
She need Ct Ali Fletcher to yell in her ear. Its still you motherfukkin set Pinky!!!!

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

Daps
I'd hull her big ass out but that so called "working out" ain't done her a bit of good.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

cmon-mane.gif

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
No this fat ass bytch doesn't have an IG called Pinky Fitness, That's not how it supposed to work. Besides she shows that fork discipline (diet) is far more important that excercise. This is at a high end gym with a personal trainer and she's still a whale. You can't have a diet made of hot cheetos and McDonalds then do body weight excercises in the gym and call it good.
:mjlol: :mjlol: