Pinkpantheress

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yo, WTF? I’ve only just looked at her pictures, never listened to her music.

So I was in a coffee shop and heard the intro to “Just A Waste”… and initially I thought “oh wow. Is this the demo version to ‘Off The Wall’ because I don’t remember the strings in the beginning of the original.”

Then I hear this woman’s weak vocals come on. Wtf? The :hhh: I hit when I heard it. Must’ve been the same face Freddie Mercury made when he heard “Ice Ice Baby”.

Her cute fine ass needs to stop butchering classics. Rod Temperton is rolling in his grave.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yo, WTF? I’ve only just looked at her pictures, never listened to her music.

So I was in a coffee shop and heard the intro to “Just A Waste”… and initially I thought “oh wow. Is this the demo version to ‘Off The Wall’ because I don’t remember the strings in the beginning of the original.”

Then I hear this woman’s weak vocals come on. Wtf? The :hhh: I hit when I heard it. Must’ve been the same face Freddie Mercury made when he heard “Ice Ice Baby”.

Her cute fine ass needs to stop butchering classics. Rod Temperton is rolling in his grave.

BÍtch is the UK Ice Spice in terms of minimal talent mixed with buzz, but has been doing this for at least 2-3 years longer. The familiar instrumental are “enough” for her to vibe over because I doubt anyone is zeroing in on the lyrics.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
EpQhbK.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
she bad but she would go to the next level if she got on the teyana Taylor workout plan

She built like she could fall off at any moment