Pilot Talk vs Pilot Talk II vs Covert Coup

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gotta go with my favorite, TANM or WAB. I just like him over Monsta Beats.

I swear I thought I was e only one that liked WAB. That is the perfect summer album and bumps from front to back. I killed that album more than both pilot talks and covert coup. He just sounds more comfortable and the production from Monster Beats fits his style to a T.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PT2, and real talk I prefer TANM & WAB over Covert Coupe, I just thought Spitta was too lazy lyrically on that album. I'll second the notion of Spitta sounding at home over Monsta Beatz(and Ski of course). I first got into Spitta during the month after month run and then TANM was basically an extension of those mixtapes with the flow and the Neptunish beats.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I thought I was e only one that liked WAB. That is the perfect summer album and bumps from front to back. I killed that album more than both pilot talks and covert coup. He just sounds more comfortable and the production from Monster Beats fits his style to a T.

Yea, he was killing WAB, there's nothing on Covert Coupe touching what he spit on Money Machine, that was like Airborne Aquarium pt2.

genesis09

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, he was killing WAB, there's nothing on Covert Coupe touching what he spit on Money Machine, that was like Airborne Aquarium pt2.

ok you got a great point there wonder what track on the new album will be in that same vein.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Breakfast is like the definitive Spitta song to me...absolutely love everything thing about it...the beat, the lyrics, the flow, mos singing the karate kid song at the end, the video....prolly played that more than any other song in his catalog....but I still gotta go with PT2

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
PT2 is more cohesive of an album than I. PT1 got the better tracks though. Covert Coup is mindblowimg and one.of.the best tapes last year(my personal fav) fukk what anybody says Spitta goes in

PT1
PT2
CC

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

Yeah the shyt is just dope as fukk. money Machine >>>>>>> *

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
PT 2

I love PT 1, but by the time it did drop I heard most of the tracks on there inside and out. CC is dope but I fukks with the Pilot Talk series more.

thatsright

Rookie
Daps
sheeeeiiiitttt, idk why people are sleeping on PT1 so hard, that was curren$y at his peak and ski beatz was in the zone, their chemistry on that was dope.

The features were all nice, including introducing us to Stalley.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
28ivuyu.jpg

Can't do it

:deadrose:

It's a toss-up between Pilot Talk and Covert Coup