Pill – Traded On Me

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Even if the quality of his music did drop, did you not listen to the song? Is the song not fire? I'm actually a fan of Meek's and have been for a long time. That Dreamchasers 2 is not fire! I listen to like 1-4 then turn that shyt off. Wales and Stalleys I cant argue with you but like dude said, it seem like you choosing sides cuz he left MMG

I did listen to the song lmao

Did you not hear me allude to him claiming he's not about pop, he's about real hip hop but he was on his mixtape last summer remix Beyonce songs "pretty girl Rock" and shyt

Meek's DC2 being "not fire" is your opinion. General Consensus is that joint bangs. Me personally, I fukk with it. I fukk with it harder than Pill's last two mixtapes. If your loving sub-par Pill thats dope. Do you my g

but don't try and make a case for a nikka that was given a great opportunity and decided to drop a shytty ass mixtape. Now he's making sad songs like nikkas betrayed him

Superstar
Daps
Don't let the AVI fool you, I will call a spade a spade..

Ross's single w/Usher ain't for me

Pill needs to find himself again regardless of who he aligns himself with.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Don't let the AVI fool you, I will call a spade a spade..

Ross's single w/Usher ain't for me

Pill needs to find himself again regardless of who he aligns himself with.

Honestly I never even looked up at the Avi until you said something. My whole point was the song goes hard but everybody in the thread so far kinda ignored that and ran off with some other shyt about how he mad or whatever. I dont really care about the whole label situation, if he aint putting out the quality of music he used to put out, or none of that....the song is ill, thats all I'm saying

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
wrong

wrong

wrong

The quality of Pill's music dropped when he signed to MMG. Listen to this track, he's talking about bringing real Hip Hop back... OK, go back and listen to his mixtape from last summer!!! Dude is rapping and singing on pop tracks

The fukk is going on here? You've heard his fans who were riding with him PRE-MMG say the quality of his work dropped when he signed.

Ross didn't force this nikka to become garbage.. Meek & Stalley's tapes are fire.. Wale's album is fire.. Pill doesn't even seem that hungry
Nope...not wrong...you're in this thread with the most posts, all of them crying...for no other reason than because the MMG shyt didn't work out for him

Superstar
Daps
Nope...not wrong...you're in this thread with the most posts, all of them crying...for no other reason than because the MMG shyt didn't work out for him

so you can't read :shaw:

His music is trash.. regardless of who sonny is signed with.. Thats my overall point :win: