Is he mad about something?

:yes:

2052279-Meek-Mill-Wale-Swizz-Beatz-Diddy-Rick-Ross-Omarion-617-409.jpg

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I actually like the song. But I don't like that he decided to come out with a song like this 1st. nikka sounding hurt & jaded. He gonna come off as weak and all that.

Music wise, hopefully this means he goes back to being himself. He was much better artist before.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
N!gga mad at the team... homie Warner dropped you. Ross & them haven't anything crazy to say about you now you on Pop/Emo tracks sounding like a cry baby

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I swear yall will hate on anything! Pill kool, guess I can't say I'm a "fan", but the song goes hard. Yall nikkas worried about that mans personal issues and label problems. Shut the hell up and enjoy the music. Im just waiting to find a artist that the majority of these retarded posters can agree on

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Dope track...he was spitting on this...worst thing about the MMG shyt not working out is that he's gonna constantly get hated on by muh'fukkas feeling they have to take a side

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Dope track...he was spitting on this...worst thing about the MMG shyt not working out is that he's gonna constantly get hated on by muh'fukkas feeling they have to take a side

wrong

wrong

wrong

The quality of Pill's music dropped when he signed to MMG. Listen to this track, he's talking about bringing real Hip Hop back... OK, go back and listen to his mixtape from last summer!!! Dude is rapping and singing on pop tracks

The fukk is going on here? You've heard his fans who were riding with him PRE-MMG say the quality of his work dropped when he signed.

Ross didn't force this nikka to become garbage.. Meek & Stalley's tapes are fire.. Wale's album is fire.. Pill doesn't even seem that hungry

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
wrong

wrong

wrong

The quality of Pill's music dropped when he signed to MMG. Listen to this track, he's talking about bringing real Hip Hop back... OK, go back and listen to his mixtape from last summer!!! Dude is rapping and singing on pop tracks

The fukk is going on here? You've heard his fans who were riding with him PRE-MMG say the quality of his work dropped when he signed.

Ross didn't force this nikka to become garbage.. Meek & Stalley's tapes are fire.. Wale's album is fire.. Pill doesn't even seem that hungry

Even if the quality of his music did drop, did you not listen to the song? Is the song not fire? I'm actually a fan of Meek's and have been for a long time. That Dreamchasers 2 is not fire! I listen to like 1-4 then turn that shyt off. Wales and Stalleys I cant argue with you but like dude said, it seem like you choosing sides cuz he left MMG