Pigs terrorize a black family in Phoenix over a doll

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
This is getting old. Just a few points I would like to highlight...
  • there were way too many cops for a simple shoplifting call
  • the cops yelling contradictory commands without giving them enough time to process what is being asked. With guns drawn
  • they didn't try to calm this situation down at all
  • again I will point out they didn't give them enough time to respond to commands.
They run in guns blazing yelling conflicting commands. Like "put your hands up" and "get out of the car" There are not giving people enough time to process commands. Like everyone doesn't respond the same, that 'fight or flight' reaction to someone running up on you yelling with guns drawn. They said the door didn't open and the mom was holding the baby. Which are some things that could prevent them from immediately complying. The cops were reacting like it was an armed robbery. And like someone else pointed out, did someone escalate the call or are the cops just overreacting?

What if the next person is deaf? What if the door handle is broken? What if the door was locked? Or the door was messed up as they said. What if their music was too loud to here commands? What if they are disabled? like 1 or no arms. Broken arm?

They are gonna kill someone who is deaf again. Some cops already shot a deaf person. Nothing is gonna get done until they shoot a rich or person in a high position. If they abuse, shoot and or kill someone whose family has power who is white. The cops are definitely gonna settle this lawsuit because a trial would just dig up the skeletons in these officers and their departments' history.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try not to watch these videos any more because it's not good for my mental health. I watched this one and am so pissed.

Collectively and globally we need to put aside our differences and get our shyt together before it's too late.