Pig from Alabama physically assaults store owner who called 911

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree entirely. That's why he's gonna make a ton of money suing their asses :blessed:

how much would you charge for 3 fat cacs to beat your ass in your own place of business after you just got robbed?

would you be down to do it every week or is once enough?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
how much would you charge for 3 fat cacs to beat your ass in your own place of business after you just got robbed?

I don’t understand the reason for the question but I’m guessing you’re trying to ask me “what is it worth” to imply some type of reasoning that shows Im not on the brehs side.

I wouldn’t pay anything to get beat up by police officers :manny:

But what happened isn’t “hypothetical”. What happened is that this man was assaulted by police officers. Nothing I can say will change that. So moving forward, I’m happy that it’s on tape and he’s in the right so he can get paid for these pigs’ actions :manny:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Once for me. That gigantic whale would've broken my bones dropping her fat ass on me. :snoop::damn::merchant:

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand the reason for the question but I’m guessing you’re trying to ask me “what is it worth” to imply some type of reasoning that shows Im not on the brehs side.

I wouldn’t pay anything to get beat up by police officers :manny:

But what happened isn’t “hypothetical”. What happened is that this man was assaulted by police officers. Nothing I can say will change that. So moving forward, I’m happy that it’s on tape and he’s in the right so he can get paid for these pigs’ actions :manny:

I was asking how much you’d charge to get beat up, not how much you’d pay.

It’s counterproductive and a disservice to our true plight to look at racist police terrorism like hitting the lotto, that’s all I was saying

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Even when black people call them for legit help this is what they do.

fukkery on every side. They don't give a single black person reprieve it's just instant thug/criminal.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I was asking how much you’d charge to get beat up, not how much you’d pay.

It’s counterproductive and a disservice to our true plight to look at racist police terrorism like hitting the lotto, that’s all I was saying

My mistake :snoop: on the typo (charge vs pay)

My stance is this “what’s done is done”, now I hope the breh gets paid. Nothing more nothing less. Can’t cry over spilt milk. But I’m happy it’s on camera for his sake

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dumbass racist biased ass cops they must love paying out lawsuits for their ineptitude and stupidly...:scust: can't wait until we start taking away their cop licenses for the bullshyt...:pacspit: y'all don't deserve to be cops...:camby: