Pieces Season 4 Official Thread 10/3!! (GOAT Web Series RIP M&V)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You know Brooklyn is a huge borough but damn the streets are smaller. There a shorty I went to college that I talk to from time to time that knows Boss China. Like they used to be close friends in high school had a falling out like most females do all the time(:skip:) but they still cool now. Anywho it’s funny in Brooklyn when you are chilling in Flatbush it’s like everybody know somebody that is kinda famous.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know Brooklyn is a huge borough but damn the streets are smaller. There a shorty I went to college that I talk to from time to time that knows Boss China. Like they used to be close friends in high school had a falling out like most females do all the time(:skip:) but they still cool now. Anywho it’s funny in Brooklyn when you are chilling in Flatbush it’s like everybody know somebody that is kinda famous.
That’s a fact. Everybody know somebody first or second hand lol

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Respect Life
I got RL below this. They take way too long in between episodes so I don’t be remembering what happened last couple episodes. Had a spark when they started... :francis:
what are some other webseries recommendations that you watch on youtube?
Respect life the only other webseries I watch. Some people say Lanes is dope

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I got RL below this. They take way too long in between episodes so I don’t be remembering what happened last couple episodes. Had a spark when they started... :francis:

Respect life the only other webseries I watch. Some people say Lanes is dope

I watch a couple just for the fukkery. Money and violence was dope af. That’s it most these shows just aren’t good enough.

Also most shows literally don’t have females on them which is weird to me.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I’ve been watching since season one it’s good to see a show with women as the lead characters they all attractive. These other web series should do what pieces does shoot a certain amount of episodes then release them weekly or bi-weekly