Pictures Of The Past

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
hey breh how u let that nikka essau get pictures of your ol lady :ohmy:

He didn't he posted up a pic that wasn't even her and i posted a pic up of her to shut him up.

He was running at the mouth with no facts assumptions and I PUT OUT THE FACTS WITH THAT PIC

GAME OVER :bow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Twan you're pretty brave :dwillhuh:

Y u say that :whoo:

Im just putting out real shyt thats all im not exposing no females either im just posting pics of females who hollered at me or i hollered at them thru my old account yrs ago.

Whether they remember me or not dont matter Cuz i sure as hell dont remember most of them :bryan: except a few

but one in particular I DEFINITELY DO WHICH I WILL POST A PIC OF THAT IS MAD CUTE :ohmy:

Me posting my ex i dont even care i only have a pic of my son's baby book in case he wants to know i deleted her old pics of my damn computer for how she did my kids dirty.

And old boy esu wanna talk shyt and dont got his facts straight bout me posting a pic of my somebody that wasnt even my ex so i posted a pic of her TO SHUT HIS ASS UP

I should of came about doing this topic in a better way i admit just having a bad day kinda vented and i posted it all wrong like a EMOTIONAL ASS FEMALE :to:
I'LL TAKE MY L for that but i will keep postin pics cuz i got more :king:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This one was my ex didn't work out cuz she moved to another state :snoop:

TCX4r.png

7iDzh.png

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when were you married to your ex and when did you divorce her? msg above made it seem like you were already cheating. hmm. also how did you ex do her kids dirty?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
when were you married to your ex and when did you divorce her? msg above made it seem like you were already cheating. hmm. also how did you ex do her kids dirty?

IN 2006. When she left she never wanted to spend time with them and the day she left she didnt say anything to them

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IN 2006. When she left she never wanted to spend time with them and the day she left she didnt say anything to them
she still has no contact with them? i can never understand how a MOTHER can just leave her kids like that... must be something wrong with her mentally. the kids are probably better off anyway.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:what: This is the most bi polar emotional effeminate thread ive ever seen

:russ:

This thread is all over the place. Got nikkas talking to themselves late up at night over some E-reps. The Coli is real ya'll :bryan: