Pictures Of The Past

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not in the best mood right now ain't feeling good cuz of my illnesses and shyt

But I was up last night Been thinking on whether or not to show pics of females i hollered at or hollered at me.

Most dudes on here be talking too much with no proof. I was up last night and found an old account of some of my past flings and was like SOME GOOD SOME BAD but its REAL.

So if you think i should show them let me know now i already got one PIC READY TO SHOW and more just have to put them up

I will show the message of me hollering and them hollering with a PIC AS 100% PROOF TO SHUT UP THOSE HATERS

P.S. YES IM MARRIED AND IT JUST A OLD AS ACCOUNT DON'T MAKE A BIG AS DEAL BOUT IT EITHER ITS THE PAST

ENJOY IT IF YOU WANT IT

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
''I don't know how these nikkas be ackin these days...it's like I told the nikka twan...either you post the pic...or ya don't...knahmsayin?''

wire-method-man7.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Not in the best mood right now ain't feeling good cuz of my illnesses and shyt

But I was up last night Been thinking on whether or not to show pics of females i hollered at or hollered at me.

Most dudes on here be talking too much with no proof. I was up last night and found an old account of some of my past flings and was like SOME GOOD SOME BAD but its REAL.

So if you think i should show them let me know now i already got one PIC READY TO SHOW and more just have to put them up

I will show the message of me hollering and them hollering with a PIC AS 100% PROOF TO SHUT UP THOSE HATERS

P.S. YES IM MARRIED AND IT JUST A OLD AS ACCOUNT DON'T MAKE A BIG AS DEAL BOUT IT EITHER ITS THE PAST

ENJOY IT IF YOU WANT IT

:gladbron: It's that serious breh?!?!?
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
:usure: Breh........breh....cut the antics and post the fukkin pic(s) otherwise chill out and keep livin...

EDIT: :ehh:

Double EDIT: nikka is that a fukkin lighter in the bottom left hand corner of your post? :what:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: It's that serious breh?!?!?
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Dude has an illness, RIP. Let him share with us before he passes. You don't want him to take all these broads pictures with him to the grave do you? That would be selfish.

Go ahead Twan.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
So you took the screenshots since 12pm, made this thread 3 hours later to ask people if they feel like looking? So what did you do in between those 3 hours, twan? Were you pacing around your room back & forth giving yourself a motivational speech?

Were you shadowboxing, twan? Thinking of ways to counter-post people that would have said "Ducktales!" in your initial post?

Did you drink the egg yolk smoothie nikka?!?!?!?!?!

You're a fukking loser, man.

Holla!

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Dude has an illness, RIP. Let him share with us before he passes. You don't want him to take all these broads pictures with him to the grave do you? That would be selfish.

Go ahead Twan.

serious?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So you took the screenshots since 12pm, made this thread 3 hours later to ask people if they feel like looking? So what did you do in between those 3 hours, twan? Were you pacing around your room back & forth giving yourself a motivational speech?

Were you shadowboxing, twan? Thinking of ways to counter-post people that would have said "Ducktales!" in your initial post?

Did you drink the egg yolk smoothie nikka?!?!?!?!?!

You're a fukking loser, man.

Holla!

my biggest hater and FAN one i was dealing with my KIDS
2 i decided to post these pics anyways if you don't like it TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE ASS ELSEWHERE IT AIN'T NEEDED HERE

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goddamn it Twan.

The drought was real my dude.

You told her she's a ten :wtf:

Daps for at least posting her pic tho.

Hey shyt happens i was in a drought happens to the best of us :evil:
AT LEAST I WASN'T LYING BOUT THE PICS GOT MORE TO COME WITH MESSAGES