Pickup Basketball: Ever Run Into these?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I"m a tall nikka that shoots threes but my post game is :whew: as well. I usually go in the post and start bodying folks until I get tired of the fouls and triple teams.

They needed to add one for the unathletic white boy that cant shoot. I mentioned getting triple teamed, the reason it's successful is cuz I usually have these white dudes on my team who cant shoot worth a damn to take pressure off of me.

Daps
I"m a tall nikka that shoots threes but my post game is :whew: as well. I usually go in the post and start bodying folks until I get tired of the fouls and triple teams.

They needed to add one for the unathletic white boy that cant shoot. I mentioned getting triple teamed, the reason it's successful is cuz I usually have these white dudes on my team who cant shoot worth a damn to take pressure off of me.

I feel you fam! Cats dont realize how exhausting that post game can be. Just banging on each play for position is work itself. I always try to get two buckets down low before i start chuckin threes. Just build that equity up so cats cant tell me nothing. Haha.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I feel you fam! Cats dont realize how exhausting that post game can be. Just banging on each play for position is work itself. I always try to get two buckets down low before i start chuckin threes. Just build that equity up so cats cant tell me nothing. Haha.

I got my ass embarrassed Friday. I played 3 on 3 for the second time in like three years. The dude I was guarding had a nice stepback jumper that he hit me with a few times. So I started guarding that and he just took me into the post. Every time going hard into my chest. That shyt wore me down so quick that eventually he was able to just back me all the way under the basket. Even when I managed to block his shot he was knocking me back far enough that I was out of position to get the blocked shot back and he'd just lay it.

I was straight up Mr. Excuses guy that day. I was missing layups, my post up game was trash, missed every jumper. shyt was embarrassing.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I got my ass embarrassed Friday. I played 3 on 3 for the second time in like three years. The dude I was guarding had a nice stepback jumper that he hit me with a few times. So I started guarding that and he just took me into the post. Every time going hard into my chest. That shyt wore me down so quick that eventually he was able to just back me all the way under the basket. Even when I managed to block his shot he was knocking me back far enough that I was out of position to get the blocked shot back and he'd just lay it.

I was straight up Mr. Excuses guy that day. I was missing layups, my post up game was trash, missed every jumper. shyt was embarrassing.

bro, I havent played in forever, and I almost got ran off the court I was so bad :dead: missing lay ups back to back to back to back :sadcam: