Pickup Basketball: Ever Run Into these?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've seen that a long time ago. It's funny.
If you've played pick-up ball with white people, then you know it's all too real.
Sad thing is when you see your friends (real homies, not fake homies) being emulated in that video. :lolbron:
Sad thing is when you see yourself being emulated in that video. :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
The tall guy that only shoots 3's :dahell::rudy::mindblown:

is that darvin ham's son in the vid? nikka look just like em.. anybody remember this dude? Crazy UPS!
darvin_ham_011102.jpg

S59.jpg

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
The tall guy that only shoots 3's :dahell::rudy::mindblown:

is that darvin ham's son in the vid? nikka look just like em.. anybody remember this dude? Crazy UPS!
Bruh i was playin w/ this kid couple weeks ago, son is about 6'5"-6'7", he has at least 10"-12" on everybody on the opposite team. This nikka is just walking around the perimeter shooting threes :dahell: No paint work, rebounds, nothing. We were down by like 5 or 6, so i start inbounding the ball & running the offense, I had to yell at him at least 10 time "GO IN THE PAINT, YOU TALLER THAN EVERYBODY!!! :damn: " I just kept telling his ass to get in the paint & dishin him the ball & we came back.

He aint the only one either, seem like EVERY tall nikka in the gym wants to shoot nothing but 3's now. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Bruh i was playin w/ this kid couple weeks ago, son is about 6'5"-6'7", he has at least 10"-12" on everybody on the opposite team. This nikka is just walking around the perimeter shooting threes :dahell: No paint work, rebounds, nothing. We were down by like 5 or 6, so i start inbounding the ball & running the offense, I had to yell at him at least 10 time "GO IN THE PAINT, YOU TALLER THAN EVERYBODY!!! :damn: " I just kept telling his ass to get in the paint & dishin him the ball & we came back.

He aint the only one either, seem like EVERY tall nikka in the gym wants to shoot nothing but 3's now. :snoop:

:snoop: dead ass it seem like it's EVERY tall nikka, sheeit is digusting :sadcam:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anyone else get insulted when someone guards you when you are a 3 point shooter? Like I feel a certain way when someone is in my face acting like I still won't pop this shot with you right in my face.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The foul guy has got to be the worse. Mfs like that make you literally want throw hands.

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The foul guy has got to be the worse. Mfs like that make you literally want throw hands.

Yo I was playin last week and dude on the other team called 8 fouls in a row on my boy. Wasn't even gettin touched. Then we go down to the other end and his ass just shoves someone goin for a layup and wanted to fight when they called the foul on him :beli:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea foul guy is pretty bad. I won't call "ball" unless its something real blatant. me and an associate started playing a pick up game, my boy was on the other team with 2 other old heads and I had sent both old heads lay ups air mail express they called a foul :mjlol::stopitslime:. Then my boy went in for a layup sent his junk to fed ex and he called "ball" I was looking at him like :ohhh::stopitslime::upsetfavre::usure::dwillhuh::comeon::trash::patrice::what::beli::skip::leostare::wtb::why::snoop::pacspit::mjpls::ufdup::flabbynsick::childplease::sitdown::birdman::deadrose::dahell::damn::shaq2::aicmon::wtf::mindblown::rudy::camby::umad::duck:. Later on he said he knew I blocked him cleanly but they were losing and they needed the ball :demonic:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
the accessories dude ..its gotten to the point that if I see a dude on the court with a bunch of bands on I make sure i'm not on his run, they're mostly trash :camby: