picking chicks up on facebook?

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean by 'good taste in hip hop'? She's into 2Pac, Nas, Bone Thugs, Jay-Z, Jadakiss, etc.? Or Drake, New Boyz, Kirko Bangz, Nicki Minaj, etc.? (serious question)

It's rare for a good looking girl to be into real hip hop, although, I did meet this one girl who was into Wu Tang but she had so many male friends that you literally had to wait in a line just to talk to her (sigh).
Shes into Nas, Wutang especially, and hates hiphop like minaj and drake etc...thats one of the big reasons she got me sprung and I barely even know her... and shes a woman with self respect.

:snoop: this wont end well
:russ: I was drunk as fukk when I made this.
This won't end well lol

I'll help you out cause i'm in a good mood. First off, you have to have confidence in yourself or how the hell do you think she is gonna mess w/ you?

It doesn't matter if you call her beautiful, etc. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Since you going at her on Facebook, just come up with something of common interest, like you said Wu Tang or whatever... Go from there after you start a convo.

Finally, just be yourself. A woman can tell when you're trying to be someone else and that usually comes in the lack of confidence criteria or wait a few weeks and you're not who you say you are :skip: That's the backlash you don't want.

At the worst, she'll say no or put you in the friend zone (which you can come back from) but you gotta grow a pair to be like it is what it is.

Just some advice from Sticker Woods. I wish you well
Thanks for the advice brehs. She texted me so I have her # again.. time to get the conversation rolling

at least I can say I tried plus enjoyed the ride :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You think saying that is coming on too strong? I'm not gonna lie I'm a little inebriated :russ: but I'm tired of being single and this chick I know is a great match for me
You already lost. You care too much and you're hopeful. On top of that "tired of being single" you too invested. In love and war the one that cares the least wins.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already lost. You care too much and you're hopeful. On top of that "tired of being single" you too invested. In love and war the one that cares the least wins.
I only sounded so desperate because I was drunk last night :heh: even tho you're right, I am tired of being single (never even thought I'd say that) I'm bein casual about it tho and just being myself, me and shorty are already going back and forth talking about Nas... if the gawd gets me this poon :bow:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I met a female friend of a girl who I was smashing...I was giving them tricks a ride and ended up adding the friend on Facebook. We never spoke in person after that night. After things died out with the ho that I was smashing earlier this year...I sent the female friend a message on fb that said "hi here is my number, text or call me, I'd like to take you in the near future" 20 min later she texted me...we texted for like 5 min....she's young and ready to fukk ;) go for a simple game plan lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I only sounded so desperate because I was drunk last night :heh: even tho you're right, I am tired of being single (never even thought I'd say that) I'm bein casual about it tho and just being myself, me and shorty are already going back and forth talking about Nas... if the gawd gets me this poon :bow:
The attitude should be if you get the poon that's cool if not that's fine too cause there are other women out there. You sound like you have oneitis and are locked into this chick.

as for being single its better to be single and on the hunt for what you want than to be trapped in a bad relationship or be with something you settled for.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Picking up girls on facebook.. Can you believe this nikka?

Where are fathers nowadays? :heh: